Snow Day

Heyo everyone! I apologize for theater chapter, I had no wifi for some hours, but now I can post the chapter! All images, videos and songs don't belong to me, they belong to their rightful owners. Now let's get to the chapter!

☀️Sunday Morning☀️

*Claire's POV*
It was finally December, which meant that Christmas getting closer day by day.

The temperature dropped when it started snowing, covering the ground with the white substance.

Of course, since Christmas was literally the next day, I wanted to go out and get presents for everyone. So today I was planning on going to the mall to go gift shopping.

Waking up, I quickly got ready and prepared breakfast for everyone before waking them up.

"Wake up Blaine!" I knocked on his door to get him up.

"I'm up." He opened the door to be fully dressed in a jacket and pants.

"Where are you going?" I was surprised by his attire.

"On a date, Octavia and I go out on Sundays." He checked his phone after answering me.

"Why am I just learning this?" I put a hand on my hip.

"Because this is the third date, she sometimes works on Sunday." He ruffled my hair before going downstairs.

"Good morning sweetie." Whitty lifted me up and kissed me.

"Good morning my spark, make sure to get ready, we're going out today." He placed me down to greet Junior.

"Good morning hun." I kissed his head, gaining a smile from him.

"Good morning mommy."

"Go get ready, we'll be going to the mall today." Petting his head, I watched as they went back into the room to get ready.

Heading downstairs to feed Fuse, I checked my phone for any missed calls or messages.

"Guess the others are busy today, I'll try to get a special gift for each of them." Shutting off my phone, I sat in the couch and had my breakfast.

"The snow seems to be receding, so it is a perfect day to go out and enjoy the snow!" The news reporter announced as they stood outside, little snow falling down.

"That's great! No need to worry about being turned into a popsicle." Sipping my tea, Junior and Whitty joined me in the couch.

"Remember to wear your snow boots when we're leaving, also your mittens." I had to remind them since the last time they forgot to wear them and got all sorts of stuff stuck on their hands.

I still remember when Junior saw the snow covered ground and jumped into it, forming a hole in the ground.

When he came back up, he had all sorts of stuff stuck on his head.

"Finished!" Whitty carried the trays to the kitchen and cleaned up as I took Junior to our room.

Getting his hat and mittens, I dressed him and got a big jacket for him to wear.