Christmas Birthday

Heyo everyone! I'm back with another chapter. It is getting close to the end of this book, so I want to thank you all that have been supporting it from day 1. As always, all images, songs and videos used don't belong to me, they belong to their rightful owners. Now on to the chapter!

️Friday Morning☀️

*Third Person POV*
It was Christmas morning, but instead of celebrating Christmas alone, the Claire household was also celebrating someone's birthday.

"Who's a year old today? Is it you Rosie?" Claire took up her daughter and tickled her tummy.

"Mama!" Rosie touched her mother's face, smiling up at her.

"It's not my birthday sweetie, it's yours! You're a year old today!" She spun around with her daughter in the air, both laughing.

Getting Rosie cleaned and changed, she left the room to wake up the others.

"Junior?" Claire knocked on the door, watching it slowly open.

"Hmm, now I wonder where my son could be. Could he be downstairs?" Claire looked down to see him pulling out his present.

"Now that's too bad, I was going to give him his good morning hug and kiss, but since I can't find him I'll just give them to Rosie and Whitty." Junior heard what she said and ran upstairs to her.

"I'm here mommy!" He hugged her leg.

"There you are! Come here." She knelt down to hug and kiss him.

"Happy Birthday Rosie." Junior kissed her cheek.

"Good morning everyone." Blaine stepped out his room.

"Good morning and Merry Christmas." Claire hugged her brother.

"Happy Birthday Rosie." Blaine pat her head before going downstairs.

"When can I open my present?" Junior tugged on Claire's dress.

"After breakfast hun, let's eat first okay?" Patting his head, she made her way downstairs to greet one more person.

"Good morning my spark." She got up on the chair to meet Whitty.

"Good morning sweetie." After sharing a kiss, she got off the chair to get Rosie's formula.

"Happy Birthday Rosie." Whitty kissed his daughter's head before going back to preparing breakfast.

"When are the others coming over?" Claire asked as she fed Rosie.

"They said they'll be coming over early in the morning. I don't know what time though." Right as he responded, the door burst open.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" Suzy yelled as everyone else filed in behind her.

"Merry Christmas everyone, did you all eat already?" They all nodded.

Since it was a celebration, not only did her friends come over but the kids as well.

After they had breakfast, she put Rosie down on the floor to play with Junior and his friends.