Together Forever

Heyo everyone! This is it, the final chapter of the story. I still can't believe that this story has come so far, makes me want to cry right now. Buy alas, the show must go on as the curtains close. As always, all images, songs and videos used don't belong to me, they belong to their rightful owners. Now on to the finale!

Tw - Swearing and violence, proceed with caution.

☀️Thursday Morning☀️

*Third Person POV*
It still feels like it was yesterday since Claire's life was flipped upside down. Her silent and lonely life was one that she knew for too long, but it all ended when she met Whitty.

She never expected to meet the ex rockstar in her life, but fate has ways of twisting ones life.

The time spent with him was like out of a fairytale or a movie. Even with the struggles and trouble that came in her life, he was there by her side every step of the way.

It's been three years now since they got married and four years since they met and started dating. Even with all that time that had past, their love for each other only continued to grow.

"Good morning my spark." Claire woke up early to go to work, wanting to get there as soon as possible.

"Good morning sweetie." They shared a kiss together before getting out of bed.

"You have work today right?"

"Yup, but tomorrow's Friday so we'll be going out with the others." Claire reminded Whitty of the group's plans for the next day.

"I remember, I just can't believe it." Whitty got out the bed and wrapped his arms around Claire.

"I never thought I'd have such a beautiful woman fall in love with me, but I guess life is weird that way in making others cross paths." They remembered the day they met, in the alleyway that was lit up by the glowing graffiti.

"I'll say, I was having second thoughts about going in that alley, but I have no regrets going there." She turned around in his embrace to hug him.

"I'm glad I met you Whitty."

"I'm glad I met you too Claire." They shared a moment together before they heard a knock on the door.

"Now I wonder who that could be." Claire opened the door to be tackled to the ground.

"Good morning mommy!" Junior and Rosie hugged her as they laid on the floor.

"Good morning my children." Her children were her pride and joy, each morning they greeted her like this so it was normal for the family.

Kissing their heads, she let them greet their father.

"Are you hungry Fuse?" She felt their cat rub against her leg.

She looked up at her before meowing.

"I'll take it that you are. Whitty, will you prepare breakfast for us?"

"Of course, you go get ready for work. I'll take care of breakfast. Come kids." As Whitty walked out the room, Junior, Rosie and Fuse followed behind him.