Happy New Year

Heyo everyone! I'm back with another chapter! I'm really happy that you're all enjoying the book, writing each chapter and reading your comments makes me happy each day. Now, all images, songs and videos used don't belong to me, they belong to their rightful owners. Let's get to the chapter!

️Sunday Morning☀️

*Claire's POV*
"WHERE IS IT?!" I was in a frenzy, searching around the house and flipping the place upside down.

During the search, I literally flipped over the couch and tables, causing everyone to wake up.

"Claire what the hell are you doing?!" Blaine shouted at me from upstairs.

"My hoodie!" I yelled, looking through the kitchen.

"Your what?" Blaine, Junior and Whitty came downstairs to see everyone on the floor since I threw them out the couch.

"My hoodie, the one I was wearing yesterday. I can't find it." I was looking through the closet, hoping to find it somewhere.

"Do any of you know where it is?" Everyone looked at each other, Whitty went back upstairs before Blaine answered.

"Claire, the doctors cut off the hoodie to work on you fast. It was destroyed and thrown away." I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"THAT WAS A LIMITED EDITION WHITTY HOODIE! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S GONE!!!" I yelled at Blaine.

"I was so happy to get it that day too." I was devastated.

The others looked at me, thinking I was overreacting from losing the hoodie, but it was really special to me.

Sure it was a Whitty hoodie, but it was also a memory of the first days spent with Whitty. Losing it was like losing a piece of a memory.

I apologized to everyone and fixed up the house before going to my room, getting ready for the day.

"Claire, can I come in?" Whitty knocked on the door.

"Yeah, come in." I had on my purple dress, sitting in the bed facing away from the door.

I was still upset about losing the hoodie, that was until I felt something soft on my head and shoulders.

"Huh?" I reached for the item, realizing it was Whitty's hoodie.

"I know it's not the limited edition one you liked, but I hope this is a good replacement." Whitty sat next to me.

This was the hoodie that he wore often, so it smelled just like him. I pulled it over my head to put it on before turning to hug Whitty.

"Thank you Whitty, it's better than the other one." He hugged me back.

"Today is December 31 right?" I glanced at the calendar.

"Yeah, I think so." My excitement took over.

"That means tonight is the festival!" I jumped in the bed.

"Festival?" He looked at me, confused.

"Yeah! Every year on New Year's Eve, they have a festival to ring in the New Year. I used to go when I was younger, but I stopped going after, y'know..." Whitty nodded, understanding what I meant.