Double Wedding

Heyo everyone! Back with another chapter! Not much to say other than this will be the second to last chapter of this book. As always, all images, songs and videos used don't belong to me, they belong to their rightful owners. Now on to the chapter!

☀️Monday Morning☀️

*Third Person POV*
The day that the group has been waiting on finally came. Claire's idea for a double wedding was carried out, renting out the park for the ceremony, having Daddy Dearest pick up Blaine and Suzy's family with his ship.

Everything was done, even though it took nearly two years to carry it out. The day was finally here, so the same procedure for Claire and Whitty's wedding was being done. The boys were at Claire's house while the girls were at Girlfriend's house.

"Oh my gosh I'm nervous!" Octavia was freaking out, struggling to put on her dress.

"You're nervous? I can't even get in this thing!" Suzy was trying to fit in her corset.

Both girls were having pre wedding jitters, worrying about everything.

The other girls were already dressed and ready, wearing matching dresses. Claire was smiling with Rosie, now two years old as she held a flower in her hand.

"We're going to be late, the ceremony starts in two hours, we need to be there early." Carol pointing this out caused Claire to jump up.

"No one in this house is going to be late, not while I'm here. Stay with Aunty Carol sweetie, I'll be right back." Pecking her daughter on the cheek, she stepped into the room the brides were in.

"Y'all are going to take another century to get dressed, we don't have that kind of time. Let me help you two out." Going behind Suzy, she tightened the corset on her, tying it and making sure it wasn't too tight on her before helping her in the dress.

Going over to Octavia, she helped her get the dress on and fix the clip in her hair.

"What about make up?" The girls asked.

"What do you need make up for? Unless you're hiding hickeys I don't see the point in it, you both are beautiful without it." Claire fixed her hair, smiling at them.

"You make it so obvious why you're our maid of honor." They joined in a hug, finally ready to go.

"We're ready, presenting soon to be married Suzy and Octavia." Claire stepped out the room for the big reveal of the brides.

The girls were in awe, the blue suited Suzy nicely and the cream colour fit Octavia well

"Prepare for your honeymoons, y'all aren't gonna walk after." Claire nudged them, getting pay back for herself.