Bad Day

Heyo everyone! I'm back with another chapter! I apologize in advance if this comes out late, I've been really busy with school but I still try to post daily. All images, songs and videos used don't belong to me, they belong to their rightful owners. Now on to the chapter!

Tw - Swearing

️Monday Morning☀️

*Third Person POV*
It has been a week since Claire and Whitty adopted Junior. The days spent together were calm and filled with happiness and love. With each passing day Junior learnt more from his new family and felt love from his mother and father.

This Monday morning however, was going to take a turn for the worst, for Claire at least.

"What the-" She had woken up with a terrible stomach ache, sitting up to try and ease the pain.

"Why does my stomach hurt so much?" She stood up to leave the room but turned to kiss Whitty and Junior before leaving.

"Wait a minute..." she looked at the bed to see a big red spot where she was sitting.

"Oh gosh." Her face paled.

"Whitty, wake up please." She shook her partner to wake them up.

"What's wrong Claire?" He woke up, opening his eyes slightly to look at her.

"Take Junior downstairs, I have to deal with something." She took up Junior, being careful not to wake him up.

"Okay, but what's wrong?" She moved her mouth to say the word without actually speaking.

"P. E. R. I. O. D." He nodded and took the child from her before leaving the room.

"I chose a bad day to spread the beds with white sheets." She looked at the stained bedsheet, feeling her anger boil slowly.

"Good morning sis." Blaine entered the room to see his sister pulling the sheet off the bed.

"Not much of a good morning is it?" She asked as she gathered the sheet.

"What happened?" He was confused by her actions.

"This needs to be washed bef-" She couldn't finish her sentence as she tumbled over in pain.

"AAH!" She held her stomach as she screamed out.

Blaine just stood there, looking at his sister writhe in pain.

"Are you just gonna stand there? DO SOMETHING!" She yelled at her brother.

"What do hell you want me to do?" Blaine took a step back, frightened by his sister's outburst.

"I would love it if you grew some balls, stopped being scared and helped me!" She grew more angry by the second.

"Claire, you need to calm down and stop acting like a bitch." Blaine knelt down to her, not realizing that he just woke up a dragon.

She lifted her head, her angered and pained expression changing to one of a simple smile that looked dangerous.

"Call me that again." She looked him in the eyes.