Valentine's Day

Heyo everyone! I'm back with another chapter! As always, all images, songs and videos used don't belong to me, they belong to their rightful owners. Now let's get to the chapter!

Tw - Lewd talk and scenes, proceed with caution.

☀️Wednesday Morning☀️

*Claire's POV*
Since the day we made the arrangements for the trip, we've been preparing for it. We had to buy extra clothes, food, swimsuits and other items for the trip.

Other than that, the days that passed have been normal, until today.

"Huh?" I woke up, realizing the lack of warmth I was used to.

"Where's Whitty?" He wasn't in the bedroom.

Even though he wasn't there, I got out of bed and freshened myself up. At this point, Junior has taken to sleeping in my room, so I just moved my clothes and stuff to Whitty's room.

Fully dressed in my blue blouse and overalls, I went downstairs to see Blaine rushing out the door.

"He's never up this early, just what is happening today?" I went downstairs to go to the kitchen.

"Good morning mommy!" Junior greeted me before I got to the entrance of the kitchen.

"Good morning hunny, how are you?" I kissed his head.

"I'm great, how about you?" His big smile filled me with happiness.

"I'm a little confused, Uncle Blaine just ran out of the house and I haven't seen daddy since I woke up." I tried to look in the kitchen, but Junior pushed me back.

"Can you watch tv with me mommy?" He pulled my arm to the couch.

"Um, okay hun. What do you want to watch?" I switched on the television.

"Your favourite show!" He raised his hands in the air.

"Okay hun." I found the channel and watched the episode that was airing.

It was a Valentine's episode, where the girls were giving chocolate to their male classmates.

"Oh wait! Now it makes sense, today is Valentine's day. I'm guessing Blaine forgot to get Octavia a gift so he ran out to get one." The weird feeling in the house finally made sense to me.

"Junior, I'm going to go make breakfast for us. I'm guessing daddy left to get me a present, so we can eat while we wait for him to come back."

"No need for that." I heard Whitty, so I turned to see him with a tray of my favourite food for breakfast, some of my favourite flowers and some chocolate at the side.

"Oh my gosh! Whitty, you remembered?" I looked up at him.

"Yeah, I went out to prepare yesterday while you were at work." The boss wanted us to work extra hard yesterday since today we wouldn't be working. They had some business to do today, so they closed the cafe.

"Thank you Whitty, now I feel terrible that I didn't get you anything." He put the tray on the table and took a seat next to me.