Bad Luck Day

Heyo everyone! I'm back with another chapter! Now then, all images, songs and videos used don't belong to me, they belong to their rightful owners. Now on to the chapter!

Tw - Nsfw scene, swearing, proceed with caution

☀️Thursday Morning☀️

*Third Person POV*
It was Christmas Eve in town, but in Claire's household, it was close to the celebration of Rosie's birth.

Because of this, Claire was preparing for her birthday more than Christmas. Unknown to her that this day was going to be bad luck wherever she turned.

"Good morning Rosie, how are you this morning?" She greeted her daughter once she heard her voice on the speaker.

She held her daughter, feeling happy that she would be one year soon. The happy moment abruptly ended when Rosie threw up on her.

"...." Claire looked at the mess on her dress, Rosie smiling at her despite just spilling her dinner on her.

"Well, that's to be expected. Just wish you didn't do it on the dress. Let's clean you up." She looked after Rosie before cleaning herself up.

"Good morning sweetie." Whitty stood at the door frame, looking at Claire as she changed Rosie's diaper.

"Good morning baby, how are you?" She greeted him.

"Just fine, I'm excited for tomorrow." Claire tossed the dirty diaper behind her, landing in the bin in the corner.

"She's not good at sports she says..." Whitty saw the shot and thought back to their first festival.

"Same here-" She turned to face him, hitting her foot in the crib foot.

"FFFFF-" She bit her lip, holding back the urge to swear because Rosie was looking at her.

She pointed to Rosie, so Whitty took her up and carried her downstairs.

Grabbing one of the towels, she screamed into it.

"My gosh the toe looks horrible!" She looked at her foot, seeing the pinky toe bleeding.

She limped to her room to get the first aid kit, but her bad luck was only just beginning.

Right as she got to the door, she tripped and landed on her face, breaking her nose.

"Whitty! Blaine! I need help!" She yelled for the men, holding her nose as it was bleeding.

They rushed upstairs to see the blood dripping off her arm.

Blaine got the first aid kit to look after her injuries while Whitty stayed by her side as comfort.

"Jeez, when was the last time you got so hurt? I thought you grew out of your danger prone phase." Claire perked up after Blaine put a bandaid on her nose.

"Maybe that's it? Maybe I'm just having a bad start for the morning? Well I'm not letting it get to me, I'm going to go to the store." Once she got over the pain in her foot, she gestured for the men to leave the room so that she could change and get ready to leave.