Christmas

Heyo everyone! Glad to be back at writing chapters, the time without internet felt painful. Now then, all images, songs and videos used don't belong to me, they belong to their rightful owners. Now on to the chapter!

☀️Monday Morning☀️

*Claire's POV*
"Wake up! Wake up!" I opened my eyes to see Junior jumping in the bed.

"I'm up hunny, ready to open your present?" I rubbed my eyes to see his big smile.

"Yeah! I wanna open it now!" He kept jumping in the bed, waking up Whitty.

"Huh?" He looked at the both of us.

"Merry Christmas Whitty." I leaned over to kiss his head.

"Merry Christmas!" Junior yelled before running out the room.

"Junior, wait for us! I quickly grabbed my phone and dragged Whitty downstairs.

"Which one is mine mommy?" Junior was underneath the tree with the presents.

"The biggest one hun, let me get the video ready first." Sitting in the couch, I watched as he pushed the present to us.

"Okay, you can open it." He tore off the wrapping paper, bit and pieces scattering on the floor.

Once he got it off, he opened the box to see his gift.

"This is so cool! Thank you mommy! Thank you daddy!" He ran over and hugged us tightly

"You're welcome hunny. Why don't you try driving it?" I had Whitty take out the car and I switched it on.

Junior jumped inside and looked at the pedals.

"The left pedal is the brakes, to stop the car. The right one is the accelerator, to make it faster." He pressed his foot on the accelerator, driving around in the living room.

"Merry Christmas.." Blaine came downstairs to see Junior driving around, almost running over his foot.

"Slow down there, you're gonna cause a casualty at that speed." He joked around, heading to the couch.

"What did you get me sis?" He sat next to me.

"You'll have to wait until later tonight to find out, but I know you're gonna like it." I hugged him before going to prepare breakfast.

"Did Whitty get you anything?"

"I don't need anything Blaine, so I told him that he didn't need to get me anything."