Family Secrets

Heyo everyone! I'm back with another chapter! I really hope you've been enjoying the book, because I love writing each chapter. Now then, all images, songs and videos used don't belong to me, they belong to their rightful owners. Now on to the chapter!

Tw : Nsfw themes, swearing, death, angst and lewd topics, proceed with caution.

☀️Friday Morning☀️

*Claire's POV*
"Good morning sweetie." I was in the kitchen making breakfast when Whitty came in to greet me.

"Good morning my spark." We shared a kiss before I went back to making breakfast.

"Did you see the message from the group chat?" Whitty asked.

"Yeah, I saw it. I'm gonna have to find someone to babysit Junior." Suzy wanted to have another get together, but she said it can only be us so Junior couldn't come with us.

"Who do you think we should ask?" I thought for a bit before an idea came up.

"What about Octavia's brother? He's surprisingly great with kids." I suggested.

"I'll go ask then, I'll be right back." Whitty pulled on a hoodie and snow boots before leaving to go next door.

"Good morning mommy!" Junior ran into the kitchen and hugged my leg with Fuse meowing at me.

"Good morning hunny." I kissed his head and put him on the counter.

"What are we going to do today?" He waved his hands around.

"Well, mommy and daddy will be going out to see the others today." I filled the bowl for Fuse.

"Can I come?"

"I'm sorry dear, but you can't come. You'll be staying with Octavia's brother while we're gone." I pat his head.

"Can I at least take my toys with me?" He pouted.

"Of course hun, just make sure you share with your friends okay?"

"Okay!" A big smile beamed on his face.

"I'm back!" Whitty came to the kitchen.

"He said that it's okay, he can come over when we're leaving."

"Great! Let's have breakfast now." Putting the food on the trays, I carried them to the kitchen to be greeted by Blaine.

"Good morning sis." He waved.

"Good morning." Placing the trays down, we all sat in the couch and ate together.

"When is the get together?" Blaine asked as Whitty carried the trays to the kitchen.

"It's later today, she said we'll be going to her house." I answered.

"When are we coming back?"

"I think about 7pm? Depends on what she's planning." I shrugged to my response.

For the time being, we went our separate ways in the house.