Chapter 1

"Hurry up Breanne, we don't have all day" shouts Nymphadora Tonks up the stairs to her younger sister of three years. "I'm coming don't get your knickers in a twist" is the reply she gets from her younger sister just as she appears and descends the stairs to stand beside her. Breanne was an eleven year old mischevious metamorphmagus with sea blue eyes and similar looks to her mother. Along with having, at the moment, yellow hair to show just how happy she was feeling about starting at Hogwarts and joining her sister. "Right, have you got everything" questions the girls father Ted Tonks. The siblings nod to confirm that they had in fact got everything just as their mother walks by them and out the door to the garden shouting to "come on" over her shoulder. Ted uses his magic to lift the girls trunks and bring them outside with the girls following swiftly behind. "Alright now Breanne you hold on to me an Nymphadora, you hold on to your father while we carry your trunks" instructs their mother kindly. Tonks and Breanne's hair instantly turns crimson as they both exclaim "don't call me-" "Breanne" "Nymphadora" before the family is whisked off by apparition.

Arriving at Kings Cross station, the family instantly hurry inside to get to the 9 3/4  platform. People can be spotted dashing from platform to platform, all in an overbearing hurry to get to where they need to be. No one paid attention to the family as they made their way through the crowds to get to the familiar platform assigned to the Howarts train. "Right, ready Bree?" questions Ted Tonks to his youngest daughter once their in front of a stone pillar. "Ready dad" replies the eleven year old just as her dad stands behind her and helps to push the trolley through the wall. Although she had seen the familiar red train before when dropping off her sister, it never ceased to make her stare in wonder. The steam rolled across the platform and the train shined from the sun hitting its roof. It was truly a beautiful sight to behold.

"Come on then, lets get your luggage and yourself on the train" her dad instructs, snapping her out of her daydream and leading her down to the luggage compartment of the train. Tonks and her mam were already there helping to place her sisters trunk in the carriage while her dad helped with hers as it was really heavy. Once they knew the luggage was secure, the family walked to stand in front of one of the doors onto the train. "Right so this is it" their dad starts while getting emotional. "Aw dad its ok you will see us for christmas" reassures Bree while enveloping her dad in a warm hug which he happily returns. "Oh i know, this is just reminding me how fast your growing up. It feels like only yesterday i held you in my arms for the first time" reminisced her dad with watery eyes. Bree gives him a smile while replying "dont worry dad, no matter how old we get me and Tonks will always be your baby girls". "Shes right dad" speaks Tonks as she comes to stand beside them after giving their mother a hug. Ted smiles proudly down at his daughters before pulling them both in for a hug that their mother joins. Suddenly the whistle blows making the family pull apart so the girls can climb on board the train with their mum shutting the door behind them. "We will miss you" the siblings call out to their parents through the open window as the train starts off down the tracks. They watch their parents wave them off until they can no longer see them. 

"Come on Bree, you can sit with me and my friend Charlie" offers Tonks to her sister as they make their way through the train. Looking through all the compartments Bree can see many different children of all different ages wearing different coloured robes to match their houses. It made her curious to think what house she will end up in. She wasn't overly smart like Ravenclaw, she wasnt cunning like Slytherin and dread she ever be put in that house. She guessed she could fit into Huffelpuff like her sister as she was kind or maybe Gryffindor would suit her as she was also quite brave. Shrugging her shoulders she thought i best wait and see either one would be fine with me. Reaching a compartment halfway down the train, Tonks pulls the door open and lets Bree enter before entering herself. Inside were three red head boys, one seemed to be older than the other two so she guessed that must be Charlie since she had heard so much about him from her sister. She is proven correct once her sister started to introduce him "Charlie this is my sister Bree". Charlie looks away from the two boys beside him and to Bree giving her a welcoming smile while sticking his hand out for her to shake. She does so with a smile while he says "hello ive heard a lot about you". "Same here" replies Bree while taking a seat across from the other two boys. "These are my brothers, Fred and George they are also first years this year" introduces Charlie as the twins give her cheeky grins. "Its nice to meet you both" she tells the twins just as her sister takes a seat beside her. "Nice to meet you too" they both reply in sync which she found to be fascinating. "So what house do you think you will get into?" questions Charlie curiously to his friends sister. "Well ive thought about it and i think it will be Gryffindor or Hufflepuff" replies Bree. Charlie nods approvingly "both good houses id say you will do well in either". "So Fred, George what do you like to do for fun" asks Bree trying to get to know the twins better. "Prank" the two state instantly making a smile instantly light up Brees face. "Oh god" Tonks mutters from beside her sibling already seeing the outcome of this situation. "I see we have a common interest" observes Bree in mischievous fashion. The three grin wickedly already knowing this was the start of a beautiful friendship. "We have created a monster" states Charlie while leaning towards his close friend "what have we done" is Tonks sarcastic horrified reply.