Chapter 5

Two days later marks the third of September and also Brees 17th birthday. "Wake up birthday girl" Bree hears Abbey exclaim excitedly while being smacked repeatedly with a pillow. "Im up im up" groans the birthday girl as she sits up with a tired smile. "Good morning oh birthday mistress" greets the dark haired girl while giving an over exaggerated bow causing Bree to laugh. "Ah yes good morning peasant for the day" greets back the blonde as she begins to get dressed into her uniform and put her hair up in a neat bun with her wand through it. "What shall be the first order of business oh mistress?" questions Abbey with a smile that Bree returns bfore linking her arm with her besties. "We shall skip to our table in the great hall singing happy birthday" instructs Bree with a giggle. "Very good mistress" compliments Abbey with her own giggle as they begin to skip off out of their dorm and towards the great hall. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BREEEEE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" Everyone in the Great hall hears the girls singing loudly as they arrive skipping into the Great Hall gaining the first years and guest schools attention while everyone else just looks on with smiles as their used to it at this rate. Fred, George and Lee grin and make their way towards them to link arms and join in on the skipping and singing until their reach the girls spot at the Hufflepuff table. "Oh mistress how gracious you are to bless us with your prescence" the twins and Lee exclaim happily as they repeatedly bow causing her and everyone else to laugh as they watch the exchange. The teachers also watch on with chuckles and smiles finding it refreshing whenever that certain group of students joke around. 

"Now first things first breakfast and presents" orders Bree happily as the twins and Lee take a seat across from the two girls. "Right you are Mistress" exclaims Fred before pulling out a a sparkly purple bag "this is from me and George". The blonde carefully takes the bag and looks inside seeing some Honeydukes sweets and a group photo of the five of them in a brown frame laughing by the black lake. The image almost brings tears to her eyes as she gets up and goes round to give the two a hug that they return "thanks guys". "Your welcome" they reply with content smiles before she takes her seat again. "Your favourite person is next" announces Lee making Bree roll her eyes fondly before he hands her a thick square shaped wrapped present. Bree looks it over in confusion before eagerly ripping off the wrapping paper and what she sees inside makes her squeal loudly causing her friends and a few others to cover their ears. "OMG Newt Scammanders hand written notes on dragons how did you get it no better yet how did you find it" questions Bree with her largest grin yet. "My dad had a few connections and he was able to find it" answers Lee feeling proud that his present made his friend extremely happy. "Oh thank you so much" she thanks him feeling ecstatic as she gives him a tight hug as well before sitting down again. "Now its your special beans turn" says Abby with a grin as she hands her bestie a long black box. Bree gingerly takes it from her with a smile before gently opening it a gasping at the item inside. "Oh Abby its beautiful" gushes Bree as she looks over the silver necklace in awe. On the chain sat a silver Horntail charm roaring with saphire gems for eyes that glinted in the early morning light. Bree gently unclasps it and puts it round her neck before turning to Abby and pulling her into a tight hug that she returns just as tightly "i love it thank you so much". However the girls are interrupted from their moment by the screech of owls as they look up to see seven owls flying with packages towards her. Three of them were carying a rather large package while the other four were split into two group holding much smaller packages. The owls gently dropped them on the table where Bree fed the owls some food before they flew off again. "Oooohhhh i bet one of those is from your boyfriend" tease the twins for which Bree glares at them for. "He not my boyfriend" she tells them in annoyance as her hair turns pink making them snicker while she grabs the closest present to her and reads the note on top.

Hello my darling,

We hope you have a very happy seventeenth birthday with all your friends and are doing well so far in school. Mrs Weasleys present is also included in this package as well as ours. We love you so much and have a great day sweetheart.