Chapter 15

A week passed by quickly with not much to do at Grimauld place which lead up to today, the day of Harry's trial. 

Mrs Weasley was found to be a nervous wreck as she paced the kitchen while using her magic to make breakfast. She would try muttering reassurances to herself as she walked but then just as quickly voice her concern, destroying the little comfort she had brought to herself. "Mum its going to be fine, theres no need to worry" Charlie comforts the Weasley matriarch as best as he can.. "You say that now but with Fudge being at the trial and saying all those awful things about him" Molly worriedly replies before stating "oh if i was there i tell you, i would knock some sense into that man". "Charlie is right Molly, we just have to wait till they return and i promise they will tell us he wasn't charged" states Bree gently before adding "and trust me i would help you do that". Remus then walked into the kitchen having just arrived before asking them "has he gone?". "He left early this morning with Arthur, earlier than they were suppose to anyway. Kingsly warned them that the minister will try anything to stop Dumbledore being there. Including bringing the trial forward" Charlie explains to the older wizard who takes a seat at the table across from them. Remus nods in understanding "where are the others?". "Upstairs worrying, even though we told them it would be fine" answers Bree with a sigh making Charlie pull the tired girl onto his lap for comfort. Her nightmares had lessened slightly since arriving at headquarters but they hadn't disappeared completely, causing her to continue to be sleep deprived. Charlies concern for her grew by the day no matter how many times she told him she was fine. He even asked for a week off to keep an eye on her for longer so he would be there to watch her go back to Hogwarts. This made Bree feel guilty as she felt that she was holding him back but he instantly reassured her that she wasn't and it was his choice to stay with her. "Its natural for them to be worried, heck im worried even though i know everything will be fine" Remus tells her honestly. Bree only nods her head as her eyes slowly shut from exhaustion with Charlie holding her tightly to him. "Sleep love, i'll wake you when they get back" Charlie assures her quietly. She nods gratefully in reply while leaning her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes, letting herself slip away from reality.

Bree jumps awake to the sound of cheering, neerly falling off Charlies lap if he hadn't of had a tight hold on her waist. "Sorry love" her boyfriend apologises about how she was woken up so suddenly. "S'okay, what's going on?" she asks while rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "Harrys back and he was cleared of all charges" Charlie informs her with a grin causing the blondes eyes to shoot open in excitement as she looks around the kitchen for the young boy. She soon spots him being hugged by Hermione near the door while also taking notice of the twins and Ginny walking in a circle chanting he got off, he got off, he got off. This makes her laugh at their silly antics as she gets up from Charlies lap to walk over and give Harry a hug. "I knew it would all work out" Bree stakes as she hugs the younger boy tightly with him happily returning it. "Thank godric it did" breathes out Harry as he pulls away from the hug. "You three be quiet" Mrs Weasley calls out to the chanting trio before turning to smile at Harry "have a seat dear. Lunch will be ready soon". Harry does just that with Bree taking the seat on his left with Charlie on her left. The chanting trio ignore their mother and continue their strange dance while chanting louder than before. Bree laughs once again at their antics before feeling something fluffy jump onto her lap. Looking down she takes notice of a familiar tabby cat looking back up at her. "Hello Gracie" she greets happily while picking up the kitten who meows at her before purring in delight as Bree scratches under her chin. Louder again the trio chant causing Mrs Weasley to become annoyed "thats enough you three". The Weasley matriarch then places soup and sandwiches on the table for lunch as everyone slowly trickles in to take their seats. Again Fred, George and Ginny ignored their mother and chanted even louder in celebration. Finally Molly has reached the end of her rope with them and shouts "ENOUGH". The three instantly quiet down and take their seats whilest Bree and Charlie try to hide their amused smiles. "Oh your school letters all came earlier. I left them on your beds" Molly tells the Hogwarts students. "Thanks Molly" they all tell her gratefully before they all dig into a tasty lunch.