Chapter 8

Abby in the Great hall reading the daily prophet when she suddenly shouts startling her friends and causing others to look at her in confusion "i'll kill that woman"

Abby in the Great hall reading the daily prophet when she suddenly shouts startling her friends and causing others to look at her in confusion "i'll kill that woman". "Who, why and whats wrong" questions Abby with a furrowed brow as she looks to her left at her fuming friend. Bree re- opens the newspaper she slammed on the table and begins to read the article that had upset her:

Hogwarts Champion cheats?

Hogwarts champion, Breeanne Tonks, can be seen in this photo hugging a Mr Charles Weasley, one of the dragon tamers from Romania that came for the task, which leads us to believe that they are involved romantically and she was told about the task before hand. Could this be true? If so how will the other champions react?

Beside the article was a pictuir of Bree hugging Charlie in the champions tent before she made her move to face the dragon. "Im going to kill her slowly and painfully" threatens the natural blonde, now scarlet red head, darkly as she tries to move out of her seat to search for the reporter. Her four friends instantly grab hold of her and pull her back into her seat. "No you cant do that, we promised if something ever happened we would go to Azkaban together and we really wanna start our sweet shop" the twins state to their struggling friend. "Too bad im going to bury her six feet under, join me in prison when you can" replies Bree still struggling in her seat to get out of her friends grip. "She wrote something about me too but you have to ignore her Bree" instructs Hermione as her, Ron and Harry appeared standing beside her after noticing her anger. "Fine i will for now but dont think i wont try to kill her when i see her again" huffs Bree still angry but her hair had faded to a lighter red.

A week later professor Sprout called all of Hufflepuff house to an unused classroom for an announcement. "Girls to one side and boys to the other" instructed the head of house kindly. The students did as she said before the kind woman began explaining what was happening. "Now students on christmas eve night there will be a Yule ball to take place as is tradition with the tournament and it is first and foremost a dance" this causes the boys to groan while the girls giggle but Bree and Abby only share a look of uncaring nature. "I promise its not that bad, im sure you will all have great fun. You must have a date and only fourth years and up are allowed go but you may invite a younger student. Now please all stand up and practice dancing" Sprout tells them making the girls instantly stand, except for Bree and Abby who took a little longer, while the boys took their time. "May i have this dance" Bree hears someone ask from behind her. She turns around to see Cedric Diggory standing there with a smile and his hand out towards her. "You may" smiles the blonde as she gently takes his hand and he places his hand on her waist as they begin to dance around the room. "I must say you are a good dancer" compliments Bree kindly. "Thank you my mother made sure i was" replies the older Hufflepuff causing Bree to grin. "Have anyone in mind of who you are going to ask" questions Bree as a means of continuing the conversation. "A Ravenclaw named Cho chang, i can only hope she will say yes" answers Cedric with a hint of nervousness to his voice. "Im sure she will as she will be a lucky girl, you are a kind person" Bree tries to reassure her house mate which seems to work as he brightens greatly. "What about you, have you got anyone you want to ask you" questions Cedric. "There is one person but hes in Romania working with dragons at the moment" answers Bree with a fond smile as she thinks about the handsome red head. Cedric smirks to himself "its the twins older brother Charlie Weasley isnt it". Bree gapes at him wondering how the hell he figured it out so quickly. Cedric notices her look and chuckles to himself before he explains "i saw the way you looked at each other when he came here for the first task, its not hard to figure out how you feel about each other". "Well done everyone and ill see you again same time next week for more practice" announces Sprout stopping the two from continuing their conversation. "Your right and thank you for the dance" Bree smiles while doing a playful curtsy. "You are quite welcome and perhaps you would like to be my partner for our other dance lessons" Cedric offers while returning a playful bow of his own. "It would be my pleasure" smiles Bree before they go their seperate ways.