Chapter 14

Bree was standing in a familiar graveyard with fog spread out across the ground and Voldemort standing in front of her with a sadistic grin. "I hope you enjoy the show" he tells her before turning to reveal Harry tied up. She tries to make her way over to him but her feet seem to be glued to the ground and no matter how much she tuggs and wiggles they won't come free. When she looks back up again Voldemort has his wand pointed at Harry and is using the torture curse on him. His screams of agony echo through the night making her struggle more to get to him whilst begging for him to stop. He does after a while causing Harry to fall to the ground unmoving as he turns his snake like eyes on her. He gives her a malicious grin before stating "your next".

Bree wakes up with a loud scream, drenched in sweat only to be pulled into a tight warm embrace as she begins to sob fearfully from what she had seen. "Sssshhh its ok, your alright it wasn't real" a familiar voice soothes her although she can't tell who's as she is still shaken up and shaking in the persons arms. Her body wracks with quiet sobs while the person rocks her back and forth whispering calming words in her ear until she stops shaking. Once she manages to calm down some she looks up only to meet a familiar pair of brown eyes. "Charlie" she manages to say through her raw throat. He smiles warmly at her "yeah im here, i was the suprise". She only hugs him again in reply causing her to notice the twins, Ron, Harry, Sirius, Hermione and Mrs Weasley standing behind him with looks of concern on their faces. "Im sorry if i woke you" she apologises to them honestly as Charlie pulls back slightly to move her hair from her face. "Its alright dear most of us were up anyway" Molly reassures her gently before ushering the children out of the room. "Not that im not happy to see you but why are you here" Bree asks her boyfriend curiously. Charlie sighs while pressing a kiss to her forehead "Mum wrote to me explaining how you were having a hard time so i decided to come and see you". "Oh Charlie you didn't have to i can get through this on my own" Bree tells him feeling guilty for worrying him. "Thats the thing though you don't have to. You have so many people round you who want to help. I know you think your a burden on them but trust me your not. They want to help you whenever you need them because they love you. I love you" Charlie tells her as he cups her face bringing tears to her eyes that he gently rubs away. "I just hate feeling so weak" she admits to him brokenly making his heart break for how shattered and tired she looked and sounded. "Believe me you are anything but weak. Your one of the strongest women i know. When i look at you i don't see you as weak at all. I see a bubbly, funny, kind, caring and protective person who will do anything for her friends and family" he tells her honestly bringing a bashful smile to her face. "Theres that beautiful smile" he whispers with a small grin making her hair turn a mixture of pink and purple. "How do i deserve you" she questions out loud to herself. "I think its the other way round love" Charlie tells her quietly before giving her a gentle kiss, making them feel the familiar butterflies throughout their bodies.

"Tell you what, why don't you spend the day with me. We can go to Diagon Alley and just spend time together in peace" her ginger boyfriend offers kindly once they pull away, bringing a smile to her face. "Alright that sounds nice" agrees Bree just as Charlie presses a kiss to her forehead before standing up off her bed. "Well then i'll leave you to get dressed then we can head out" he grins at her then leaves the room to give her some privacy. Heaving a tired sigh, Bree slowly gets up from the bed and heads over to her dresser to look for something to wear. Looking out the window she notices it looks a bit cold and dull so she decides to put on the white jumper she got for her birthday along with some black skinny jeans and black short heeled ankle books. Putting her hair up into a messy bun, she sticks her wand through it before grabbing her bag and purse to leave the room.

"Hey, ready to go" Charlie asks her cheerfully once she entered the room gaining a smile and a nod in response. He then takes her small hand in his larger one and leads her out of Grimauld place on their way to Diagon Alley. "So what would you like to do first?" he asks her as they finished apparating next to the Leaky Cauldron. "Hmmm maybe get a new book to read, it will help me pass the time since i can't really do much at the house" she answers him thoughtfully. "Good idea although knowing you, you'll finish it quickly" points out Charlie with a teasing grin as he opens the door for her, letting her enter first. Bree chuckles slightly to herself at that "yeah your right, especially if its about creatures. Maybe ill get three new ones instead". "Hello Charlie" greets Tom the owner of the pub happily once he spots the two. "Hey Tom good to see you" Charlie greets back politely before turning his attention back to his girl "that would be a better alternative". Reaching the courtyard out back Bree removes her wand from her hair to tap it against the wall, two up and three across three times, making the bricks slide across from each other revealing Diagon Alley. "I forgot you used to drink in there" muses Bree whilst returning her wand to her bun. "Yeah although i haven't in about two years" replies Charlie just as they begin to make their way through the streets, moving past people as they go. "Thats understandable i mean you have been busy with work" points out Bree as she guides Charlie into a quaint bookstore on the right. They both greet the elderly woman behind the counter kindly before moving to search the bookcases. Although as they pass a spells and enchantments section, a thought strikes Bree causing her to turn to Charlie and ask "how did you manage to stop any order members coming with us for protection?". Charlie smirks mischieviously to himself making her become suspicious before he replies saying "i didn't tell them we were leaving". The blondes eyes widen while her hair turns grey with nerves "Charlie you should have told them, their probably worried". The red head only chuckles while placing his hands on her shoulders gently before she can start ranting "its fine, i left a note in the kitchen for mum". Bree rolls her eyes although she can't stop a small smile from appearing "don't blame me if she hits you with a spoon when we get back". "Won't she hit you to?" questions Charlie in amusement and curiousity. "I'll say you kidnapped me" shrugs Bree making Charlie laugh and shake his head at her.

After about an hour of looking through shops they decided it was time to get something to eat before heading back. "Why don't you head to the Leaky cauldron, i'll meet you there. I just remembered something i have to get" offers Charlie. Bree agrees to do just that before making her way back to the pub they were at earlier. "Ah hello dear, anything i can get you" asks Tom once she had entered. She smiled at him kindly "not yet Tom but i'll let you know". The bar owner nods at that whilest she moves to take a seat near the fireplace at a two person table. Bree sighs happily to herself, as she had enjoyed her day with Charlie, before picking up the menu from the table in front of her to glance over it. Her eyes skimmed over each choice until she came across soup and a sandwich which sounded very appealing at that moment. Hearing the door she came through open she lifts her head up to look and sees Charlie with his left hand hidden in his jacket heading toward her with a smile. She looks at him in confusion as he reaches their table "what are you hiding?". "I know you have all your friends to help you when you need it, especially at Hogwarts" starts her boyfriend. "However i also know they can't always be there to comfort you when you have nightmares, so i got you this in hopes it would help" he finishes while revealing what was in his hidden hand. Bree gasps at the sight of the little kitten in his hand as she gently takes it from him. The kitten curiously looked up at her before purring and snuggling into her as she gently stroked her fur. "I love it thank you" Bree manages to get over her shock before leaning over the table to give him an appreciative kiss. "Its a girl. I wasn't sure what pet i was going to get you but then she jumped out of a box of other kittens and started following me round the shop. Made me think she was perfect and just too cute not to take" explains Charlie getting a laugh from her at how adorable it was. "In that case i'll call you Gracie because you graced us with your adorable prescence" Bree tells the kitten as she lifts her up slightly to look at her face. Gracie meows at her in reply whilest being put back against Brees chest for a good cuddle. Charlie chuckles "i think she likes her new name". 

Once they returned home, true to Brees earlier statement, Charlie got smacked by a wooden spoon from Molly at having only left a note while Bree played the victim. Charlie glared at her for this but it didn't last long as all the children fawned over Gracie who seemed to greatly enjoy the attention. The kitten then decided she wanted to try and play with Crookshanks who was greatly not amused in the slightest. Brees smile never left her face for the rest of the night as she sat and laughed with everyone, feeling alot better than she had in a while and it was all thanks to a certain red head.