Chapter 27

"Hey Bree, did ya hear? Hagrid is back" Fred calls out to the girl two weeks later on her way to potions. She turns towards him and George with a relieved smile on her face "is he alright? How did you find out?". "It was Ron. We heard him talking about it with Hermione and Harry. So we asked him about Hagrid and he said he has a bruised eye but other than that he's fine" George informs her making the usually blonde haired girl frown. She wondered what he had been through but knew it was most likely top secret so she wasn't going to ask. Bree was just happy with knowing he was alive and well. That was the important thing. A thought suddenly hit her. "I hope Umbridge leaves him alone" she voices with a scowl on her face. "If she doesn't we will riot" Fred states looking all too pleased about that outcome. "She thinks we're bad now, she won't know what hit her" George says looking just as pleased as his twin. 

The next day was filled with fearful murmurs being exchanged between the students and it was all because of the morning paper. Mass breakout from Azkaban was clearly seen in bold letters across the front page. It shook everybody to their core and gave the none believers a wake up call. Voldemort had broken out some of his worst supporters but one name caught Bree's attention. Bellatrix Lestrange. Her psychotic aunt. The very thought of her name made the blonde shiver in fear but also scowl angrily at the crimes she had committed. 

The only thing to pull her from her thoughts was when she noticed Seamus standing up from his seat to speak to Harry. Both boys had not spoken a word to each other since their argument on the first night back in school after the Summer holidays. So Bree was definitely curious about what he had to say. "I wanted to apologize" Seamus began to say "now even me mam is saying the prophet's version of things don't add up. So what I'm really trying to say is that I believe ya". Bree smiled at what the Irish boy said. She knew they would all eventually come round, it would just take time and that time has come. 

A few days later they were at their next D.A meeting and this time Seamus had joined them. Everyone was buzzing for this lesson because they were finally going to learn about how to create a patronus. "Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember. Allow it to fill you up. Keep trying Seamus" Harry began instructing and encouraging them as he walked around the room. Bree stood with her back against Fred and Georges sides with her wand out as she tried to concentrate. Memory after memory ran through her mind leaving her to try and pick one that she thought would work. "You can do it Bree, just keep thinking happy thoughts. Try thinking of reasons why you want to fight back, who do you want to protect" Harry advises her as he passes. This gives the young witch an idea. Bree closes her eyes and takes a deep breath letting her mind wander. The first thing to pop into her head is when Mrs Weasley hugged her for the first time. How warm and safe she felt in her arms. Next she sees many memories pass by in her mind of some of her favourite moments with the twins filled with laughter and happy smiles. Moments with Harry and the other Weasley children are shown from over the years making her smile become wider and wider. Growing up with her sister and spending time with her parents. Her time with Sirius over the holidays and the hug she shared with him before they came back to school. Lastly she sees Charlie. Her strong and caring dragon tamer. From when they were children to their first kiss, right up until recently. This is what she needed and she knew for certain it was when she could feel nothing but warmth and happiness inside her. 

With a flick of her wrist, a blue stream of light flew from her wand to form a big brown bear that roared slightly once it was fully formed. People near her gasped in awe at the sight while Harry praised her from across the room "brilliant Bree". The youngest Tonks was positively beaming at the sight of her patronus that just quietly grunted to itself while glancing round the room. "I was right!" Abbey's voice is heard shouting not too far away from her. Bree looked over at her friend in confusion. "You are a mama bear" her friend finished her thought making Bree laugh at where her mind was at. She then noticed how two weasels came over to sit next to her bear making her look at them curiously. "Damn it, we are taller than you physically but your patronus is bigger than ours" Fred is heard complaining next to her. This makes Bree realize that the weasels are the twins patronus'. She couldn't help but chuckle "they sure do suit you both". A fox then appeared and decided it was a good idea to chase the weasels round the room. "Yeah get them girl!" Abbey cheered on her patronus seeming to enjoy this lesson the most out of all of them. Bree shook her head in amusement at her friend and looked around the room to see what other animals had been made. Ginny got a horse, Ron a dog, Hermione an otter and Luna a hare. All very fitting for her friends she decides. 

All too soon, their happiness fell short once the whole room began to shake. All of the occupants glanced around the room wondering what was causing it to shake. Suddenly some of the mirror on the wall cracked and fell to the floor with crash. Harry and Nigel slowly approached a small hole in the wall to see what was happening. However they just as quickly ran back in time for the wall to explode. Stood on the other side was a smug Umbridge with her Slytherin followers. What really topped the cake was when Draco dragged Sho in front of them, giving everyone in the room the hint that she had snitched. The atmosphere around them was tense with no one making a move until Umbridge snarled "get them!".

(I am so so so sorry! I have had a lot going on at the moment. I was going to update a couple weeks ago but then my phone broke and I had to wait to get a new one. Sorry it's short but I hope you like it).