Chapter 3

"Aw is the wittle Hufflypuff getting all embawassed" the ginger haired twins tease their friend continuously while chuckling at her red face. "I am not and plus i only seen him two weeks ago when he brought me to Romania to see the dragons, which was amazing" replies a nearly seventeen year old Bree. The twins and herself would be starting their sixth year in a week while at present time they were waiting for their guests to arrive as they would be attending the quidditch world cup tomorrow. "Mmmhhmmm we know the real reason your embarrassed" starts Fred grinning "its because your going to see your boyfriend" finishes George with a matching grin. Bree's hair turns an instant shade of pink as she exclaims in annoyance "hes not my boyfriend". The twins cackle loudly to themselves until another person arives in the kitchen where the trio were seated. "Alright you two you've had your fun leave her alone" advises Bill Weasley the eldest of the weasley siblings. "Bills right stop torturing the poor girl" Mrs Weasley instructs as she enters the kitchen to check on dinner. 

Suddenly the fire ignites and a familiar flash of red hair is seen causing Bree's heart to speed up as she races out off the kitchen area into the sitting room, not noticing the four pairs off eyes watching her with smirks as she goes. "Charlie" Bree exclaims excitedly as soon as she dives on the red head in a massive hug that he instantly returns. "Oh my godric Bree its been years since ive seen you" Charlie gasps out dramatically. "Oh i know two weeks is so long ago, its simply dreaful" dramatized Bree as she put the back of her hand to her forehead and faced away from him. "Dreadfull indeed" replies Charlie just as dramatic before the two smile at each other and pull each other into another tight embrace. "So hows Norberta?" questions Bree once the two have seperated and taken a seat beside each other at the kitchen table. "Shes doing well along with fostering the two dragons that you saw, she is also fostering another one that hatched a week ago" Charlie informs the yellow haired girl as she grinned wider from the news. "Thats amazing i bet she misses me terribly" Bree says thoughtfully along with a pout. "Nah no one misses you" teases Charlie earning himself a smack on the back of the head from the girl making him chuckle. The fire suddenly ignites again with the departure of Mr. Weasley, Ron and the twins to get Harry. "I bet you 5 galleons Mr Weasley will come back giving out to the twins" bets Bree with a mischievous gleam in her eye. "Your on" replies Charlie with a grin. Not even a half hour later the group returns with Mr Weasley reprimanding the twins. Bree offers her hand to Charlie palm up as he slaps her winnings into her hand with a roll of his eyes. "Tell me what Arthur" questions Mrs Weasley, stopping the argument between the three. The twins stare at their dad pleading him with their eyes not to say anything. 

Feeling the tension, the younger children flee upstairs while the young adults head outside not wanting to witness the matriarchs scolding. However just as the two groups reached their destinations, the booming voice of Mrs Weasley could be heard loud and clear reprimanding the twins. "Think they will win this argument" questions Bree to Charlie. Charlie doesnt hesitate before answering "nope".

That night the family decided that it would be best to eat outside as there were far too many people to all be able to fit in the kitchen comfortably. Taking the tables outside, Charlie and Bill decided to have a battle with them while Bree stood off to the side and watched with the younger children laughing as she did. Suddenly a window above them opened and Percy's voice drifted out "do you mind im trying to work". "Sorry Perc hows the cauldron essay coming along" apologises Bill genuinely. "Dreadful" is Percy's snappy response before he slams the window closed. Setting the tables down everyone starts to pitch in to help set up for dinner. The girls brought out the plates and cutlery while the boys set up the chairs and Mrs Weasley brought out the food. 

Once everyone had settled down and got their share of food is when talk of the match was started up. Most of the family bet Ireland would win including Bree, the twins and Charlie with very few believing it would be Bulgaria. "Alright everyone off to bed" suggests Mrs Weasley once she notices Ginny falling asleep. When Charlie goes to stand up he feels a tug on his sleeve making him turn to see Bree with a pout on her face which he found simply adorable. "Do you know the way you care about me" starts Bree bringing out her puppy dog eyes making Charlie roll his eyes because he knows he cant say no to that look. "What do you want Bree?" he questions the younger girl with a smile. "Can you give me a piggy back up to my room " Bree asks Charlie sweetly. Charlie sighs loudly as if annoyed, even though he wasnt, before presenting his back to her. She smiles happily to herself before gently wrapping her arms around his kneck while he grabs her thighs securely before walking towards the house. Mr Weasley, Mrs Weasley and Bill were sitting in the kitchen when they saw Charlie walk by and up the stairs with a half asleep Bree on his back. "Those two are going to be great together" gushes Mrs Weaslley as she puts the last of the plates away. "Slow down mum, Bree isnt of age yet so they cant be together till she is" states Bill even though he himself is happy his brother found someone. "Bill is right love have patience" Mr Weasley tells his wife. "Wont have to wait long though shes 17 next month and will be graduating next year".