6. A Little Gay

5th Year:

First week is finally over. It's the weekend, which means we're allowed to go to Hogsmade.

Last year, Roxanne made me go to Hogsmade and I actually liked it. Since then, I go there nearly every weekend for butterbeer and buy stuff from Zonko.

This weekend, Roxanne managed to get detention because she was arguing with Fred in the middle of the class. And Professor Sluthorn, I mean Slughorn, gave both of them detention.

So today, I'm going to Hogsmade with Amelia and Raven. It took us ours to convince Raven to come with us. She wanted to stay and help the fist years with their homeworks since she's a prefect.

Bullshit, if you ask me.

I put on my grey sweatpants and a nice top. You have to balance the outfit. If it's too comfortable, they will think you don't care. But if it's too nice, they will think you're trying to get all the attention. Well, at least that's what Amelia told me. She carries about these stuff a lot.

She has a really good taste with clothes so I don't question her, and wear whatever she tells me to wear. Easy.

I left my hair down. Amelia told me to do two small braids with the top part and let the bottom hang on my shoulders but I don't know how to do braids, so I just left it the way it was.

I left my room and went back down to the common room. James and Hugo was sitting on the sofa. From the look on their faces, they looked like they were about to die from the boredom.

"Where are you going?" Hugo asked when he saw me.

"Hogsmade, wanna come?" I grabbed my jacket I left there last night.

"Nah. I don't like third wheeling." He layed on his back and leaned his head to the armchair next to him.

"See you later then." I turned around and walked towards the door. I hear a spell which made me turn back around and used a spell to make the spell go back to it's owner.

James was soaking with cold water and he looked at me like he could kill me any minute.

"Not fast enough, Potter." I chuckled and threw him my jacket. "Are you cold?" I gave him puppy eyes and Hugo was laughing like crazy.

James first looked at the jacket I threw him, and then me. He smirked and blowed me a kiss.

I-, well, I wasn't expecting that.

I frozed and looked at him, waiting for him to laugh or something, but he just kept smirking.

Hugo stopped laughing when he saw James blow a kiss. He looked at me, then James, then me again, then James again.

"What in the Merlin's name." He muttered as he kept looking between us.

I turned around and acted like nothing happened. I have to admit, I also wanted to make sure there wasn't any hot chicks behind me.

There wasn't.

Huh, weird.

****

Amelia, Raven and I walked around the Hogsmade Streets. It was a sunny day, so nearly all the students were here to enjoy the nice weather.

"Pleaseeee." I begged to Amelia. I have been begging for the last five minutes to go to Zonko. Amelia told me later, and when later came, she said leter again.

Amelia groaned. "Ugh, fine. Only for five minutes."

I placed a kiss on her cheek, "Thank you." I didn't wait for them and started running down the streets, I saw Zonko's shop and got in.

There was at least fifteen people inside, it did bother me a little but I acted like it wasn't important. I was about to close the door behind me but I put a few box in front of it, instead. Just making sure it will stay open.

I looked around and picked a few stuff from the shelves to use them later. I was probably there for twenty minutes but Amelia didn't argue with me. Instead of that, she saw a girl looking at the little hand bombs shelf and decided to talk to her.

She came out to me last year. I was the only person to know her secret, well, except her family. They didn't like the idea of their daughter liking girls, but didn't argue with her either.

I mean, come on, so what she likes girls. No one is straight. Everyone has a little bit of gay inside them, even though it's too little to be seen, it's still there.

At least that's what I think.

I payed for everything I bought and left the shop with Raven. Amelia told me she wanted to hang out a little more and I told her we will be waiting for her at the Three Broomsticks.

We entered the Three Broomsticks and sat on the closest table we saw. The place was full of Hogwarts students, drinking and laughing together.

"I'll get the butterbeers" Raven got up and left.

I saw James and Hugo coming towards me.

Ugh, not him again.

"Can we sit?" Hugo asked, pointing the chair next to him. I can2t say no to him, just because of the biological waste next to him.

"Yeah, uh, sure." Hugo sat next to me and James sat in front of me.

"Alone, I see." James muttered. He finds it funny doesn't he.

"No, I'm waiting for Raven and Amelia." I started playing with my fingers as soon as I realized the door was closed and we were crowded with people.

"I don't think Raven will be able to come back for another thirty minutes." Hugo showed the long line in front of the bar.

"An I saw Amelia flirting with a chick like two minutes ago." James added.

I guess I am alone then.

"I didn't know she was gay." Hugo mumbled.

"I don't want to sound mean but it's none of you business if she's gay or not." I tried to smile but it didn't work.

"What about you?" James asked. "Are you gay?"

"I think everyone is a little gay. Even you." I pointed at him, trying to find a way to close this conversation.

"Me? pfff. I'm not gay."