42. Messing

Fifth Year:

Two days passed faster than I thought.

I woke up with Alice falling off her bed with a loud thud.

"Ahh! I hate you!"

I closed my ears with my hands. "Shut up!" I groaned and pulled the cover up to my head. "Just because you woke up, doesn't mean we have to wake up too!"

"Oh really? That's how you wanna play? Okay." She stopped talking and I sighed in satisfaction.

I was about to fall asleep again when the cover suddenly disappeared. "Get!"

"What?! I'm helping you get up early for your date!"

I sat straight on my bed and tried to push my hair out of the way, but of course it didn't work. "It's not a...." I sat up and tried to push my hair once again. "A date"

"Will you two please shot the bloody hell up, please?!" 

Both Alice and I turned to look at Roxanne.

I looked up to the ceiling and closed my eyes. 

I need to get ready.

"Thank you." Roxanne continued. "Cause some of us still wants to- ooh. Hey, uh, Lily? Maybe you should take care of your.... hair."

I rolled my eyes and looked at her once again. "No , really? Thanks for telling me, I didn't notice."

I left the two alone in our room and took a quick shower.

Maybe I could try doing something to my hair today... My head hurts from always doing a ponytail. 

I got out of the shower and stood in front of my closet. I don't know what to wear.

Maybe sweatpants and a t-shirt.

Wait no, I have to go out.

Maybe black pants and sweater. 

What if it gets hot. Okay yeah, we are in February but still.

"Lils, you have been staring at your closet for the last ten minutes. Do you need help by any chance?"

I turned my head a bit too quick, my still wet curly hair hit my eye. "Ow. Uh, maybe..."

She smiled and got up from her bed. "So where are you going for your date."

"Oh, you know. We were thinking of going to Eiffel Tower, then maybe to a nice restaurant- to Hogsmeade, Rox. Besides, it's not a date. It's babysitting."

She playfully rolled her eyes. "How about this skirt? I've never seen you wear this one."

Because it looks ugly on me.

But, of course, I didn't say that.

"I guess..." I said in a lower voice.

"And, ah! This top! And these socks." She took out a few clothes from my closet and threw them on my bed. "Quick, change! I want to see."

Ugh, this is so uncomfortable. I like skirts, they are beautiful. But it takes a lot of effort to make sure you sit correctly, bend over correctly, walk correctly...

Even thinking about it makes me tired. And I am a lazy person to care about these stuff.

I put on the clothes.

Very tight red skirt, white shirt-

What? What kind of outfit is this?

"Roxanne, I feel like the manager of my hot boss. What in the bloody hell is this?"