8. Sarah Blossom

Fifth year:

I was eating lunch with Hugo, because Roxanne is in detention with Fred again.

I told her so many times, she needs to stop fighting with her brother in the middle of the lesson.

Hugo was eating his chicken when he started talking, so it was hard to understand. "Wot 're you flaning to fo affer lunch?"

"Hugo, I can't even understand what you're saying." I gave him a napkin.

After a second he swallowed his chicken and wiped his mouth.

"I said, 'what are you planning to do this evening?'."

"Oh," I turned around and looked for Nico, since I haven't seen him in a while. "I think I'll hang out with a few of my friends."

I finally spotted Nico, he was eating his beans and talking to a boy with raven hair. He saw me looking and waved, so I waved back, signalling him to come.

"Nice." He got up and adjusted his robe. "I have to go, promised to see Professor Longbottom at two thirty."

I nodded and he left.

This last few days were quiet. No pranks, no detentions, no fights... just, quiet.

And the only reason for that, was James.

The day after we went back in time, he pulled a prank on me.

He managed to change my shampoo to hair dye.

I had to walk around with pink hair for a whole two days. And it was so embarassing.

That's why I decided to go and tell Sarah Blossom that James likes her.

Sarah Blossom is my second biggest enemy in Hogwarts.

She had a crush on James since first year, but James never talked to her. Instead, he was busy with our little prank war. Which made Sarah hate me for life.

Three days ago I asked Nico to tell Sarah to meet me in the third floor's 6th corridor.

Flashback

"What do you want tomato face?"

I simply rolled my eyes and reminded myself that it will be worth it.

"Sarah," I tried to sound friendly as possible. "Thanks for coming. I didn't know who else would help me."

She furrowed her brows. "Why do you need my help?"

"It's- it's about James." I could see her expression change as soon as I said his name. It's working. "He keeps calling me Sarah. I'm worried. Yesterday, I asked him if he still loved me, and he said, 'of course I love you Sarah.' What am I suppose to do?" I wiped away my fake tears.

"He said my name?" She had a big smile on her face that it almost made me feel bad for her.

Like I said, almost.

"Yes" I slowly nodded. "And I don't know what to do."

"You can't do anything. He obviously needs me. You're just a little dirt between our love." And with that, she stormed off.

Flashback ends

I felt someone sat next to me and smile.

"Hey, Nico, how is going?"

He smiled and took a sip from my water. "Okay, I guess. I failed Herbology again."

Last summer I helped him to study before the school year started, but apparently, he managed to fail again.