59. Forbidden Forest

Warning: there are scenes that can make some people uncomfortable in many ways. If you pass this whole chapter, you will not be missing any important scenes.

That night, after Madam Pomfrey brought us our dinner, we managed to sneak the muggle TV in to the Hospital Wing.

We placed all of our beds next to each other and opened a random TV show while having small talks.

It was quite fun.

The next day, we were allowed to leave the Hospital Wing after 2 pm.

Dinner time was almost finished so everyone wanted to go get some food before it was over.

I didn't feel hungry yet, so I told them to continue without me and decided to take a small walk by myself in the Garden.

Everything calm, pieceful, happy...

Okay, who am I kidding? I lied.

I'm not taking a walk in the Garden, I am in the forbidden forest looking for a small blue flower.

Why? Because that's the last thing I need in my potion to be able to turn James into a duck.

I went to library to find out more about this potion when it wrote if I could a find that one sprecific blue flower, he will not be able to turn back to normal for 72 hours. Not even with the help of magic.

How cool and great is that?!

I walked pass an old giant tree and turned right.

I wish this forest wasn't forbidden, I would honestly love to learn about all these trees and flowers with Professor Longbottom.

He is one of the best professors I have ever seen.

Not like some rubbish ones I've seen in the past.

I was muttering a random song when I bumped into something. Someone?

I fell on my knees with the sudden force and tried to get up.

Why the hell would someone walk around in the forbidden forest?!

.... who am I to talk?

"Sorry, I didn't see-" I looked up at the familiar boy in front of me.

What is he doing here?

"What are you doing here?" He asked, with a very fake and forced smile.

He is the Slytherin Alice told me about, the day I was babysitting Max with James.

Elijah.

We also met in person at the Joke Shop when Max decided to run away.

I wonder if he still likes me, or if he even liked me like that in the first place. Now that I think about it, I also saw him a week ago in  the library and even nodded my head to be kind.

"Oh, I was just... walking around." I let out a nervous laugh and he suddenly smiled with a more... genuine smile.

"Well, I'm gald to see you again." He took a small step forward and looked around the forest with a smile.

"So... why are you in the middle of the-"

I felt a pair of cold lips on mine and my eyes widened.

Just when I tried to push him away with my hands, one of his hands grabbed my neck while the other grabbed-

I pushed him harder and I at least managed to pull my lips away from his.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

I was pushing his chest when he started talking. "You're dating him?! I thought you knew I was interested in you!" He sounded so angry that I slightly got scared. "You can not do that to me! If I say I like someone, they can not get close to any boys!"

"You have a second to get away from me!  Or I swear to-" I didn't realize I stopped pushing him when I felt him kissing me again.

I tried to push him away from his chest, but he didn't back off. I was now pushed against a giant tree and his hands started traveling on my body, making me even more unconfortable.

He pulled away from the kiss. "Now you will pay for it, slut."

I felt one of his hands leave its place and squeeze my throat.

I closed my eyes and tried to take a breath.

"Slut." He whispered again.

I kneed right between his legs and he fell on his knees.

I used the chance to get away from the tree while coughing and managed to kick his back to make him fall on his face.

While he tried to use his arms to get back up, I grabbed his blonde hair and made him look ap at me.

He looked at me with anger and his lip was bleeding.

I looked at him with disgust before spitting and hitting his head on the ground even harder.

He cried out in pain while trying to wipe away the dirt on his face. He was back on his knees when I held his shirt and punched his already broken, and bloody nose.

My hands were hurt and the back of my head was hurting from the force he used while pinning me against the tree.

I don't know when he got back up but he was now pulling my hair down.

I grabbed the hand that was holding my hair and spinned it before harshly pushing it towards his back until I heard the crack sound.

He let out a scream and I kicked the back of his knee to make him fall once again.

He didn't get back up.

I slowly, and carefully, took a step towards him and leaned down.

"Don't you even dare to touch me ever again!" I thought I was whispering but apparently I was screaming. And my voice cracked a few times.

I only had to kick his side to make him pass out.

I took out my wand and used two different spells on him before tying him to the tree he pinned me.

He was passed out and tied to the tree tightly when I felt my cheeks wet.

I wiped them away with the back of my hand and took a small step closer at him.

I hate to admit it, but I was a little scared while touching his pocket and taking out his wand.

I held it in my hand while wiping another stupid tear with my other hand.

I broke the wand in two pieces and threw them far away.

⚠️⚠️⚠️ (it's safe to read the rest)

I walked away towards the Black Lake and sat down on the sand.

"It's okay. I'm okay." I sighed, trying to relax.

I took off my shoes and socks, ignoring the massive pain on the back of my neck, and played with the sand with my feet.

I don't know how long I stayed there, I must have zoned out while watching the Lake.

The sun was already down when I layed my back on the sand and dedided that I didn't feel like going back in.

The stars were out and I was able to see a few owls flying together.

I thought I would fall asleep but many hours passed and I was still fully awake. I sat back up and looked at the Black Lake.

The weather was getting colder and I could feel the slight wind on the back of my neck.

I touched my neck slowly and took a deep breath.

"Hey!" I yelled, getting up and taking off my robe. "Ahsuah Kah bitch! Want a rematch?"

Ignoring the cold, I got into the lake and made sure my whole body was wet.