Chapter 4

Hello again! Here is chapter 4 - thanks for your continuous support and I hope you enjoy!

****

It’s probably the quickest lovemaking session we’ve ever had. That said, it’s most definitely the most exciting. By the time it’s over I’m leaning against the wall trying to get my breath back. Sam is grinning at me as he changes and I can’t help but blush under his gaze.

“Well that’s worth remembering.” Sam says with a wink. “Perhaps we should do it again.”

I manage to push myself off the wall and fix my clothes up. I kiss him then say, “Perhaps we should. Now let’s get back out there before some poor blighter wets himself.”

Sam opens the door a crack and checks that the coast is clear then walks out. A few moments later I follow suite and am just about to sit down when one of the other passengers gets up and powerwalks to the toilet. Sam notices this and he chuckles quietly. I giggle and sit back down in my seat. I’m about to settle down when the hostess approaches me again. She has a look of annoyance on her face and I get a sudden gut feeling that she’s twigged. I glance across at Sam and he just winks at me. He’s so immature.

“May I get you anything, Miss?” She asks in a strained voice.

Yep she’s definitely twigged! Oh well, it’s not her job to tell us off.

I smile at her sweetly and say, “Another wine please, the same as before.”

She gives a curt nod and walks away. I look back at Sam again and his shoulders are shaking as he laughs silently. Suddenly a male hostess approaches Sam. Even from where I’m sitting I can tell he’s gay and his stance clearly indicates he’s flirting with Sam. I can’t help but gasp then I start giggling uncontrollably. Suddenly I start choking on my saliva and can’t stop coughing and spluttering. My own personal hostess arrives with my wine and I take a huge gulp to try and stop the coughing.

“Would you like anything else, Miss?” The hostess asks with an evil glare.

Suddenly it dawns on me. She has had her eye on Sam from the beginning. She’s not annoyed at what we did, she’s annoyed that we’re an item and she knows it. Maybe she’s part of the mile high club too? She probably gets it on with all the male first class passengers. My guess is she sent the male hostess out on purpose. Do I really look that gullible?

Finally I say, “I’d like a bottle of wine that I can share with my boyfriend if I’m allowed. Perhaps it you can put in an ice cooler for me?”

The look she gives me confirms my suspicions. She nods curtly again and walks off. The male hostess leaves at the same time. I instinctively know she’s given him ‘the look’ to tell him to follow her. As I watch them disappear I can hear stifled whispers coming from them. I stand up and go back to Sam. The first thing I notice is how pale he suddenly looks.

“I see you have an admirer.” I remark with a smirk. “Is he your type?”

Sam visibly shudders and I giggle. He pulls me down to him and kisses me.

“You’re my type.” He says once we pull away. “If another gay man ever hits on me again I’m going to punch him.”

I stand up again and go back to my seat. By this point my hostess is returning with my wine. She still looks put out and this time doesn’t even look at me. It’s only then I notice Nancy is awake and watching TV. She grins at me and removes her headphones.

“My parents didn’t tell me they put us in first class!” She exclaims. “Isn’t this just perfect?”

“It sure is. You should heck out economy, we’re treated like royalty here.”