Chapter 28

A/N - Before I start this chapter, there's a couple of things I feel I need to say. Firstly, and most importantly, THANK YOU to everyone who has read and supported this. It means the world to me!

Secondly, I want you all to know that I pride myself on my writing. A lot of stress, fatigue and tears goes into what I produce. I try to write things that people will enjoy. I'm not perfect and I know I have improvements to make but I am working on doing better.

On that point, I also do my best to avoid cliches. Sadly it's not always possible but I try. When I write, my characters are alive. I understand this may make me sound like a lunatic but any person who has a love of writing like I do will understand.

My characters tell the story for me, I just write down the words. So whatever happens, happens to them, it's not me running out of ideas. My writing is my original work and I don't copy other people's idea.

Anyway like I said, I felt like I needed to say that. Lately I've seen a few messages floating around on other stories. People are accusing others of stealing ideas or not being original. I don't want anyone to think that about me. :) So thanks for reading to my babble and here is my next chapter. Happy reading. <3

***

The next morning when I wake, I’m greeted with the worst feeling of nauseousness ever. It’s like the moment I realise I’m pregnant I get every other possible symptom. Morning sickness hasn’t been a problem. Until now.

Jumping out of bed, I dash to the bathroom and vomit up what feels like a weeks’ worth of food. While Sam gets ready for work, he’s sympathetic to my plight but I’m certain he’s enjoying watching me suffer. Jerk.

I have a feeling the nauseousness is also heightened by nerves. It’s my first day of Uni so I’m naturally nervous. Then on top of that I need to go over and see Mum. Of course that won’t be until this afternoon but I’ll be stressing all day. If she’s not awake already, she will see Simon and Dani’s note very soon. I’m certain she’s going to have a nervous breakdown.

“Will you be ok?” Sam asks as he prepares to leave.

“I’ll be fine. I’m worried about Mum too.”

“She’ll come around.” He kisses me then says, “I have to go but do you want me to come around with you later?”

I take a deep breath. “No I should do this alone. Have a good day. Don’t go falling for any of your students.”

Sam grins and strokes my cheek. “Now why would I do that? I’ve got the girl I want to be with."

Giggling I slap his arm and push him out the door. “Just go before I drag you to bed and have my wicked way with you.”

His eyes flash with lust. “Is that a promise?”

“Just go."

He laughs and runs out the door. I watch as he mounts his bike then rides away. I still have an hour before I have to leave so I sit down at the table and have breakfast. My mind drifts to the last few months and I shake my head in disbelief.

It feels strange not going back to school. You would think I would be used to being with Sam but I still have surreal moments. I’m having one right now. It’s not just the thought that I won’t be returning to school. It’s all that has happened over the last few months.