Chapter 5: Her heros

I know I said I wouldn't write, but I couldn't resist. Again I'm sorry for not updating sorry sooner! I wish you all a great night and a great tomorrow. - Maddy

~ third person Pov: Jade, Stephen, Bruce, and Peter style ~

"I'm bringing her in now!" Peter yelled over coms, swinging towards the tower with an unconscious Jade in his arms. "She doesn't look so good." (Mr. Stark, I don't feel so good. I'm sorry I had to.)

"Alright. Bring her straight in." Stephen said, looking over at Bruce.

"You ok?" He asked the scientist.

"Yeah. Just worried about how bad it'll be." Bruce replied.

Peter ran in and gently set Jade on the table.

"What have we got?" Stephen asked, slipping into his doctor persona.

"She mostly has stab wounds. They're all over. I'm guessing you'll have to worry about stopping the bleeding first. She lost a lot of blood on scene." Peter explained.

"Alright. Bruce, you're on stopping the bleeding. Peter, you can be a scrub nurse." Peter opened his mouth to ask what it was, but Stephen continued. "They're the doctors' assistants more or less. I've going to stabilize her and check for internal bleeding. You have your jobs now do them." He said, being hella bossy. Peter and Bruce were both slightly turned on by this, but told themselves it wasn't the right time. (No shit! Mini hulk and petey gotta come back another time!)

~same time frame: third person Pov: Avengers style.~

The Avengers marched down the hall, each person thinking of a way to torture and/or kill him.

Wanda thought about crushing his skull. Pietro thought about rapidly punching him. Loki thought about slowly ripping his skin off, piece by piece, until he was just a skeleton. (He dark asf) Thor thought about electrocuting him. Natasha thought about using her ✨assassin moves ✨ and beating him the hell up. Bucky thought about strangling him with his metal arm. Steve thought about throwing his shield at his neck and beheading him. Clint just wanted to shoot him. Literally anywhere. Tony wanted to blast him with an energy blast. Scott wanted to shrink down, go inside of him, cut his kidney open, and watch him slowly bleed out internally.

To sum it up they all wanted to kill Jacob.

The Avengers reached his room, and a floor board creaked. They all froze, wondering if they lost the element of surprise.

"Bitch! Is that you? I thought you either be down or dead. Get me another beer." He yelled.

Loki and Bucky lunged forward, ready to murder him, but Steve and Thor grabbed them and held them back.

"No, Buck! We have the element of surprise, we can bring him in and murder him in the tower." Steve soothed him.

Thor had a similar conversation with Loki.

"No brother, we cannot kill him. Not until we make him beg for death." Thor muttered in his brother's ear. Loki sighed, but stopped struggling. Normally only Peter, Wanda, and Pietro could calm him down, so that was a shocker.

"Whore! I said get me another-" Jacob began, but got cut off when Pietro sucker punched the fucker, knocking him out cold.

"What? You didn't finish!" Pietro quoted Steve.

"Oh god. That's never going away." Steve muttered, leaning his head back.

"...so who's gonna carry him?" Natasha asked.

They all looked around. Clint and Scott met each other's eyes. They smirked.

Clint held out a fist and rested it on his open hand, Scott did the same. "Rock, paper, scissors."

~timeskip brought to you by L'Oréal's newest models: Thor Odinson and Loki Laufeyson~

"It isn't fair! We didn't play this game back then! How was I supposed to know you couldn't crush rock with a metal hand!" Buck complained, carrying Jacob's body on his shoulders.

"Because that's not how it works! It rock, paper, scissors. Not rock, paper, metal hand!" Tony said holding his hand, which Bucky crushed with his metal arm.

(Note to self: never play Rock Paper Scissors with Bucky.)

~back to the the tower~

The Avengers arrived and after putting sir douche in his cell, they waited in the hall.

Peter walked out, looking slightly nauseous.

"How is she?"

"How bad is it?"

"Will she live?"

"What happened?"

The Avengers fired off questions at their youngest soulmate, but Peter was lost in his own head.

"I didn't know the inside of a human body looked like that... there was so much blood... so many wounds..." He mumbled to himself.

"Peter, darling, are you alright?" Loki asked. The twins stood behind him, enforcing the question.

"She'll be alright, but I think I'm gonna be sick." Peter groaned and ran off to the bathrooms, Wanda, Loki, and Pietro behind him.

Bruce walked out next.

"She'll be fine. She didn't bleed out, miraculously. Stephen's in there stitching her up now. He told me to take a break." He sighed. Tony, Scott, and Nat pulled him in for a hug.

After a few moments, Stephen walked out, straight into Steve, Bucky, and Clint's arms. Thor asked him if he was alright.

"I'm fine. She'll be fine... if she wakes up." Stephen said, burrowing into the trio's arms.

"What do you mean 'if' she wakes up?" Tony asked.

"She has a major concussion, multiple broken ribs, a fractured wrist, stab wounds all over, and old welts. It was like someone tried piecing together Frankenstein." The wizard sighed.

"She'll probably wake up, but the next few hours are crucial." Bruce added

Loki, Peter, and the twins came back.

"Can ve see her?" Pietro asked, looking over the group.

"Yeah. But be careful, if the monitor starts beeping faster or slower, wake me or Bruce." Stephen said.

"Alright." Clint replied.

The group walked into the room and saw their soulmate laying there, stitches all over. A white blanket covering her hospital gown, her hair fanned out around her, all the blood washed out. She looked beautiful.

Now came the hard part.

Waiting to see if she'll wake.

Hi guys! I have an orthodontist appointment tomorrow, and I still have my migraine, so I probably won't post tomorrow, but if I do it'll probably be around this length. I love you all! Have a terrific night babes! - Maddy

Words - 1044