Chapter 22: Tf do you mean powers??

Before y'all read just know I changed her powers a bit. Instead of teleportation, she has cryokinesis aka ice powers. Anyways! I may not update on Wednesday cuz of Pssa's, or keystones as some of y'all call it, start on exactly Wednesday! Yay! Anyways if you need to talk I'm always here! Love y'all! - Maddy

~Avengers Pov: brought to you by Nat, Wanda, Shuri, Loki, Peter, Hope, Carol, and Valkyrie screaming the lyrics to 'girls they wanna have fun'~

     "Excuse me. Pump the breaks beerboy. Powers??" Wade yelled.

     "Oh! So the bitch hasn't told you!" Jacob Michael laughed maniacally.

     "Hasn't told us what?" T'Challa asked.

      "She isn't just a regular freak. She's a super freak. All her strength and ice. Little whore's a menace! She's always flaunting around her brains and brawn. Stupid little slut." Michael though he finally won the Avengers over.

     "Princessa's enhanced?" The Maximoff's questioned in unison.

     "Damn right she is! She can barely remember what she can do and when she does, it isn't pretty." Michael shook his head and tsked.

     "You could've helped her you bastard!" Zemo screamed. "You could've saved her all the trauma she went through!" Zemo almost leapt forward but Nat, Bucky, and Loki caught him and murmured soft reassurances and kissed all over his face.

     "If you don't believe me, then ask the little retard yourself. After all, she is right there." Jacob smirked menacingly towards Jade, who was quietly listening in, tears in her eyes. She had heard everything.

     "Ladybug!" Scott darted towards her, but was held back by Stephen. Stephen understood she was upset, rightfully so, and wanted to give her space.

     "I'm sorry little dove." Clint whispered, holding Quill, Wade, and Sam near him.

     Jade stood there, frozen. She couldn't believe that the Avengers now knew her secret. When it finally sunk in, she ran.

     Pietro tried to run after her, but realized that she wouldn't want to see him. She wouldn't want to see any of them.

     Tony felt terrible that Jade had seen. He knew she wanted Jacob dead, but chose to ignore it, thinking it would be fine. In case you haven't guessed yet, IT WASN'T FINE.

     Nat felt like she had betrayed Jade. Jade obviously didn't tell them for a reason, or she didn't remember having powers, and they dug. They dug in so deep that they were almost six feet under.

      Bucky understood how Jade felt and knew deep down that everyone else did too. If he found out that Pierce was alive, he'd have the same reaction.

     T'Challa and Shuri regretted all of this. They should've ignored the invitation and comforted their injured mate, but they were so blinded by rage and grief.

     Wanda and Stephen could feel Jade's emotions. Betrayal. Anger. Sadness. Terror. The duo felt like someone ran over their puppy. (spoiler: it's been Agatha all along!)

      Luis, Scott, and Hope felt super bad. Like Luis was silent. Hope was stunned and poor Scott stood there like an kicked puppy.

     Zemo did regret it. Just a little bit. But he also knew that no parent should treat their child like that.

     Steve felt like he did when he saw Peggy, his closest female friend and potential soulmate die. Grief. Regret. Pain. It was agony.

     Quill and Gamora understood how Jade felt. Gamora's dad was a dick and Quill's dad and father figure were just using him. (No Yondu hate, but before he was like he was in Guardians of the Galaxy 2, he was a conniving little shit.)

     Clint, Peter, and Wade felt the same. Like shit. They had betrayed her trust! It may not seem like a big deal, but if your only parental figure abused you and blamed you for it, you'd obviously want him dead and/or never to speak or see him again.

     Valkyrie and Carol felt slightly bad, but like they also felt like it needed to be done.

     Sam felt awful and so very guilty. He didn't regret trying to interrogate the son of a bitch.

     Bruce, Thor, and Loki felt almost the same thing. Bruce was feeling regretful. Thor was confused, per usual. Loki was feel murderous and guilty. So like, the same. Ish.

     "Little coward. See why she deserves to be beat?" Jacob grumbled.

     "What-"

     "Did-"

     "You-"

     "Just-"

      "Say?!"

     Night loves 😘 - Maddy