36: Found

Hi guys I'm a shit writer I low-key forgot about this book. There's been so much going on. I'm going on vacation and then a pysch ward for a week so this might be the last time I post before school. But enough about me! Enjoy the chapter!  Love you guys!

      Jade's pov: brought to you by Loki shifting into a snake because Thor loves snakes and when Thor goes to pick him up he's like 'mblegh it's me' then he stabs him

     Jade woke up after being annoying unconscious.

      "Olive please don't do this." Jade pleaded with her insane ex bestie.

      " Oh sweet Jade you won't stop me, you will never stop me. I need you for this and afterwards, well let's just say dear old step daddy didn't do much to you compared to what I'll do to you. " Olive smirked deviantly.

      Just then (slightly predicted by the author due to all the stereotypical enemies to lovers romance novels she's read) Peter and Wade popped in. That caused Olive's goons to attempt to stop them

      "Hey cuddlebunny how are you?" Wade asked completely unfazed by Olive and some goons being asswads.

      "I'm good other than the major migraine, you?" Jade asked struggling against the bonds she was in.

      "Pretty good once I save you from- hey chimichangas! Shut the everloving fuck up so me and Petey bear can save our chica!- other than that everything should be fine, you me and Petey can have a threesome when we get back and I can have another sexcapade with tiny dick. " Wade yelled.

      "Oooook then." Jade replied.

       "Guys let's not discuss our sex lives in the midst of a battle. Please that doesn't turn me on- gods I sound like Wade right now." Peter screamed, trying to get to Jade.

       The avengers got their asses there soon enough and they started fighting the bad guys.

       "Hey what'd we miss?" Quill asked.

      "Oh nothing just talking about your delectable ass." Wade smiled, chopping a head off.

      "Oh ok- wait what the fuck." Tony screeched like a banshee.

      "I agree with metal head over here." Shuri smiled.

      "I like you, my love. " Thor laughed, using mjolnir as a boomerang.

      "Hey! No flirting with my baby sister while I'm here. " T'challa said strictly.

       The avengers fought until all the goons were dead, but it was no use. Olive had the machine turned on and it was just like into the spider verse. Things started floating and there were things from different dimensions in their own dimension.

       "What" Tony started.

       "The" Valkyrie continued.

       "Fuck" Gamora finished.

        "Hot dogs." Wade actually finished. "what?? I thought we were saying things we were surprised about have you heard what's in them. Ew." He shudders.

       Scott and Hope, freed Jade while they were bug sized and narrowly missed a bullet shot by Olive.

       "DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! I NEED HER TO BRING THEM BACK! IT'S ALL HER FAULT THEY'RE DEAD. THEY COULD'VE COME WITH ME IN HER POD! IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!!" Olive cried out.

       "Cool it wicked bitch of the west!" Wade screamed.

      "Cool it? cOOL IT?! MAYBE YOU SHOULD COOL IT MICHAEL MEYERS. After all with that face anyone would be embarrassed." Olive went there.

       "Don't worry babes I love your face. " Stephen reassured him.

       "You getting the cock tonight wizard man." Wade smirked.

       While they were distracted, Olive used Jade's DNA, that she collected while she was sleepy bye, and inserted it into the machine.

        All of a sudden people started to appear. One of the women was beautiful. She had bright green eyes and beautiful blue skin. Her hair was a bright ginger color. And her smile was breathtaking. She looked like mystique.  (Olive's mom)

       One of the men was incredibly ugly he had dark gray skin and dull black eyes. Man's looked like gollum, but with an actual head of hair. (Olive's dad)

       The other woman was a deep blue alien, her skin was just a few shades darker than her eyes. She screamed royalty. (Jade's mum)

       "Mama, dad? Is it really you?" Olive cried.

       "NO STAY AWAY YOU MONSTER. YOU KILLED YOUR SISTER." Her dad yelled.

       "I didn't mean to! She slipped and fell onto my dagger!" Olive sobbed.

       "YOU MONSTER!" Her mum sobbed.

       Jade took this time to run to her loves and they all held onto her like she'd disappear once they let go.

      Peter was quietly swinging to the control panel of the portal. He almost made it when the portal sent a car his way and it crashed into him.

       "PETER!" They all yelled.