Chapter 27: The secrets' out

So I got some news folks... I am not leaving for Maine next Monday, I got the date wrong I'm leaving the 18. Eh close enough tho 😂. Anyways in addition to making the cheer squad I made madrigal, choir group that travels, and I'm psyched about that. Ummm and I'm graduating from middle school on Wednesday so no chapter then. Night babes and remember: you're loved. Love y'all! - Maddy

~Avengers pov: brought to you by Wade helping Rocket steal Bucky's arm~

      "Excuse me... What do you mean I should be dead??" Jade asked.

     "It sounds bad when you say it, but only people from a planet called Quippa are born with that knowledge." Stephen explained.

     "We've been there before." Drax yelled.

     "I too have been there Drax the destroyer." Thor bellowed.

     "Anyways you were saying." Quill just wanted to know what Strange meant.

      "As far as we know you aren't an alien... but we do know someone who can tell if you are a Quippan." Stephen mumbled.

      "No no no." Steve scolded him for even thinking that.

     "Hell no!" Tony yelled.

     "Over my torn up- wait that's already happened... Over my rotting- damn I'm striking out here... over Peter's dead body!" Wade screamed.

      "Hey!" Peter whined.

     "Sorry love. He didn't mean it." Loki hugged Peter.

     "How can you even think that?" Pietro whispered.

     "Why would we put her through that again?" Wanda cried out.

     "I agree with the twins. It's a horrible idea." Shuri mumbled softly.

     "I'd sooner give up alcohol." Valkyrie declared.

     "And that's never happening." Carol told the newcomers.

     "Hold on- who are you talking about? My family is dead. Everyone's dead." Jade asked, holding back tears.

     "My love, you have to promise not to get mad." T'challa held Jade in his arms.

      "That's not a promising start T'challa." Clint joked.

     "I promise." Jade said.

      "Your father is alive." Bucky chuckled humorlessly.

      "Sorry we didn't tell you sooner princess." Sam whispered, ashamedly.

     "I apologize on everyone's behalf.' Hope bowed her head down.

     "We're sorry hun." Scott sighed quietly.

      "I wish we would've told you sooner." Luis was quiet for once.

     "Are you alright?" Bruce asked her, after noticing her frozen form.

      "Baby?" Nat asked.

      "... Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Jade whispered brokenly.

       "We didn't think it would be right. You were so happy without him, and we loved that." Peter chirped up.

     "I don't want to see him again." Jade declared.

     "You won't have to. You can stay with a the few of us who stay behind." Wanda said.

     "Alright. Let's go get some answers." Jade agreed.

     "YEAH BABY!" Wade yelled, pumping his fists in the air, and pecking her cheek.

      The group laughed as the tension dissolved, leaving them wondering how the fuck can they do this.