Chapter 31: The popsicle

Hi, so I'm sorry I didn't update on Sunday! I haven't exactly felt the best mentally. I dunno what's going on, but I just can't anymore. On an unrelated note, I won't be able to update Wednesday next week because I'll be counseling. Anyways love y'all! - Maddy

~Avengers pov: brought to you by Quill not being able to walk after the incident last chapter 😏~

       While the Avengers, well the ones who didn't go out for tea, were following Pietro and Peter, they heard a scream.

       It was loud and not Quill (his screams were in the background along with moans), which worried them.

      "HOLY FUCK!" Pietro yelled.

       The Avengers raced to catch up to Pietro.

       How did they know where he was, you may ask. Tony installed trackers in everybody. Something Nat was going to kill Tony for. Once she found out.

       When the Avengers finally got there, curse Tony and his huge ass building, they saw Pietro laying on the floor like the drama queen he is. Peter was beside his licking a popsicle. (Thank god Wade wasn't here to see that... poor Quill.)

      "The fuck happened?!" Shuri screamed.

      "Dunno. I ran in and saw him on the floor." Peter said still eating his damn popsicle.

     "Is he alright?" T'challa asked, walking over and gently prodding him with his foot, still in the sandals.

      Pietro jumped up and whined, "where is sheeeeeee?"

       "Hey Jarvis, where's Jade?" Tony asked.

     "Ms. King appears to have left the building 26 minutes ago." Jarvis said.

     "WHAT?! Why didn't you tell me?" Tony yelped.

     "I wasn't aware that I was to keep track of your mate." Jarvis sassed.

     "Why you little-" Tony started arguing with Jarvis.

     "Yo! This reminds of that one time-" Luis began.

     "Not the time buddy." Scott put his hand on Luis' shoulder.

      "I CREATED YOU!" Tony screeched.

      "I wasn't aware that you ever told me that. Of course there could be the fact the you mention it every day." Jarvis sounded proud of himself. Well as proud as a robot can be.

      "We should find out where she is." Valkyrie decided.

     "I'll inform the others." Carol said, flying towards the coffee shop.

       "FUCKING HELP ME!" Quill whimpered.

       "Come on little baby. Let Godzilla do his thang. Uh uh uh." Wade smirked through the walls. (If you get this reference I love you)

      "I'll go sort out... that." Gamora walked towards the room.

      "Hey Jarvis." Bucky sighed, interrupting Tony and Jarvis' fight. "Where did Jade say she was going?"

      "I'm not sure Mister Barnes. She just said the she'll be back later, and to keep away. She did go towards her and her old father's house." Jarvis had less sass in his voice.

     A portal opened up as Jarvis finished speaking, and the remaining Avengers and Guardians stepped through. (Thank you Stephen)

      "Where is she?" Zemo asked.

      "She went towards her house." Bucky said, as the argument picked up again.

     "You assholes!" Gamora screamed. "Get out here! DECENT!"

      She walked out, passed Valkyrie and mumbled something like 'never again.'

      "Ok... what do we do now?" Steve asked.

      "Have you forgotten that I'm a sorcerer?" Stephen chuckled.

      Quill limped out of the room with Wade behind him. "Never again."

      "Come on baby! You liked it!" Wade laughed.

       "Was it consensual?" Wanda and Shuri asked in unison.

      "Well... yea..." Quill muttered.

      "ANYWAYS! We need to find Jade." Nat said, feeling uncomfy.

     "Yes. Avengers!-" Steve began

      "Who you callin' an Avenger??" Rocket yelled.

      "Alright. AVENGERS and Guardians... *huge ass pause* assemble." Stebe rephrased.

ALRIGHT so I think Scarjo is pregnant again?! Like fucking right! But I lose my wifey 😔 I depressoed. But honestly good for her! I seriously love her. Also Tom and Zendaya were a prank? Maybe? Dunno. Thank you for tuning in on your local news station! Have a great night Loves! ❤️ - Maddy