Chapter 28: The Requirements

So my choir teacher has a choir camp all this week and I told her I could only go till Thursday, and she said that's fine and she'd give me the times... It starts tomorrow and all she said was that it was in the morning... Like bitch. Can you at least tell me a more specific time? Anyways! Sorry about that! How's y'all's day going? I hope you know that I love you - Maddy

~Avengers pov: brought to you by Drax teaching Thor the art of invisibility and Thor trying to steal something from Tasha... Long story short he lost an eye that day~

The group walked down to the cell, with the exception of Jade, Shuri, and Peter.

"... So we're going to beat his ass, yeah?" Gamora asked.

"After we get some answers, yes." Tony replied.

"Nothing will stop us then." Zemo smirked maliciously.

They arrived at the cells and stared at the douche, still webbed up like a little bitch.

"Cone to your senses?" Jacob Michael questioned.

"I don't even know Jade too well but now I wanna claw his face off." Rocket lunged forward, but was stopped by Drax, Groot, and Mantis.

"I feel this way as well." Mantis said.

"No we haven't but we wish to ask you some questions." T'challa seethed.

"I'm not telling you shit." The douche said.

"You will..." Wanda started.

"Whether it's the easy way or the hard way." Nat finished, looking at Valkyrie, who was being cuddled by Carol, aka was being calmed and held back by Carol.

"I have some terms and conditions." The shit father exclaimed.

"We're not giving you anything." Scott crossed his arms.

"Listen to him Scottie, just to see if they're reasonable." Luis said quickly.

"I want to be set free." Douchey said.

"Nevermind they're not reasonable." Luis shrugged.

"Or at least not chained up." He rephrased quickly.

"You are lucky ve didn't kill you." Piet grumbled.

"He is right. We should have slaughtered you." Wanda exclaimed.

"Fine. Don't let me see that bitch again.' Fucker growled.

"Don't call our dove that and you have a deal." Clint said, moving closer.

"Otherwise the deal is off and you can fuck yourself." Sam sighed.

"Fine. What do you wanna know." Asswipe accepted defeat while the Avengers, and company, smirked at each other.

"This'll be a fun night." They all thought joyfully.

Sorry for the short chapter, I kinda forgot to write this sooner so it's rushed 😅... Anyways have a lovely night/morning/afternoon. Love y'all - Maddy