Prologue

"Bhaiya, thoda jaldi chalao na please, train nikal jayegi" Jasmin said.

"Madam chinta matt karo, humara record hai, kabhi kisi ki train nahi chuti hai humare vajah se" auto wale bhaiya replied. 

After getting on the train she checked her seat number and got to her seat, only to find a really cute guy sitting on the seat next to hers. 

'Damn, looks like my wish just got granted' she thought.

Trying to act indifferent about it, she said to him- "Umm hi, I booked the window seat, can you please shift over?"

"Haan haan" he replied.

'His voice is NICE!' she thought again.

Settling in, she really wanted to speak to him again but held back thinking she might come out too strong on him.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Haan maa, mein aaram se baith gaya train mein, chinta mat karo. I'll call you as soon as I reach home, pakka se." Aly spoke to his mom over the phone.

"Mera beta dhyan rakh apna, acche se khaate peete rehne aur mujhe call karna matt bhulna, tujhe pata hai mein tension mein aajati hu." His mom said.

"Arre maa, chill maaro, aapko maine kabhi call nhi kiya hai kya? Aap acche se rest karo aur apna khyal rakhna. Mein aapse baad mein baat karunga, byeee." He said and hung up the call.

After about 3-4 train stops he noticed the seat beside him is empty, thinking he might be lucky to have both of the seats during the whole journey made him happy, because he hated when people who sit next to him keep on speaking continuously without thinking whether he wants to talk with them or not.

Just as he was about to fall asleep, the train stopped again and he saw a really pretty girl getting on the train, hoping to have her sit beside him, he got really surprised when she spoke to him about her booking the window seat.

"Haan haan." He replied to her and them mentally face palming himself he thought, 'why couldn't I think of something better than haan haan'.

Wanting to speak more to her, he couldn't resist asking her, "Hii I'm Aly, what's your name?"

He thought she might dismiss him or you know, not reply back to him, but she did, "Hiii, I'm Jasmin, sorry if I came out too strong about the window seat thing, you can have it if you want"

"Na na, waise bhi you booked it earlier so not a big deal, so you going somewhere?" He asked.

"Haan, I recently got a job in Mumbai, this is like my second trip going back there, what about you? Are you also going to Mumbai?" She replied.

"Yeah actually, mein waha par pichle 3 saalo se reh raha hu, but kabhi mujhe koi acchi train partner nahi mili." He said, deciding to take a chance.

She laughed at him and thought 'Yaar yeh kitna cute hain, and iska yeh flirt karne ki koshish, haaye.'

"Sahi hain, phir toh you must know quite a lot about Mumbai and it's fast paced life na?" She asked.

"It's not that hard, once you get used to it, the fast paced life, in fact mujhe toh bohot accha lagta hai, kyunki mein acche se kaam karta hu for like 2 or 3 months, ek dum mann laga ke, aur fir chala jaata hu, Jammu apne ghar, ek break lene ke liye."

"Wow, you belong from Jammu? I've heard it's such a beautiful place. Mujhe bhi ek baar jaana hai waha par." She replied excitedly.

"Toh chalo kabhi saath mein, I can guide you ek dum nicely." He said, smirkingly.