Chapter 7

Hustling through the office, Jasmin could feel the tiredness from last night hitting slowly. Wanting to get through with the day, she quickly finished her target for the day. Once she was free, she decided to go and meet Aly in his office, wanting to talk about what happened last night. On the way she thought about what had actually happened-

"Aly tu idhar kya kar raha hai? Do you even know what the time is?" She forcely asked him.

He grinned like a child at her and said in a sing-song voice, "Mujhe pata hai time kya hai."

Jasmin was so frustrated at him, that she wanted to hit him, kick him and do all kinds of stuff, but restricted herself and calmed herself down.

Aly was clearly out of his wits, he had gone to see Natalia, she shouted at him, told him they were over, and then threw him out of her house. After he got kicked out he went straight to a bar, ordered the strongest whiskey they had and started chugging it down. The strange part was that he didn't feel as bad as he thought he would after breaking up with her, in fact the free-ness he felt was unmatched to anything else. He just wanted to get that buzz going in his head.

Sometime later he realised that what went down with Jasmin was very bad, and wondered how did she get home, at what time did she reach home, and how.

He then started calling her and started leaving texts to her. He couldn't understand what to do when she was not responding, and suddenly a brick of worries hit him, was she safe? Did anything happen to her. He hoped to god he was wrong but did not waste any time and got into his car and left for her house. He left messages saying he'll be at her place in 10 minutes and accelerated the car.

Upon seeing that she was safe and sound, he grinned at her and started replying to her in sing-song voices, the alcohol finally starting to hit him.

Jasmin now finally noticed that he was drunk and not wanting to make a scene she quieted down, took him by the hand and placed him on her bed, "Tu idhar soja, drive karne ki haalat mein nahi hai tu, subha baat karlenge apan dono." She turned around to leave the room when she felt a tug on her hand, even in his drunk state he had lots of weight over her, and not able to resist she fell on top of him, the second time that night.

He kept mumbling for her to stay with him, how Natalia dumped him, and how he did not want to alone tonight. Jasmin then felt bad for him, thought she'll yell at him tomorrow as he needed her now more, and started rubbing her hands through his hair, giving it a slight massage.

The feeling that went through his body when Jasmin ran her fingers through his hair was indescribable, he just wanted to melt into a puddle and not move a single inch.

Now both of them were calm, and slow breaths could be heard from the bedroom, Aly then looked up to see that Jasmin had fallen asleep on top of him with her hands in his hair, he felt way too good in that position so he just wrapped his arms around her and drifted off to sleep as well.

When Jasmin woke up the next morning, there was no sign of Aly, she was almost going to think that last night was a dream when she saw he had forgotten his hoodie on her sofa.

Now with the hoodie in her hand and a made up mind, she marched into his office building and asked for him. The receptionist lady looked at her weirdly when she asked about Aly. She then said that he was in Studio-6 and pointed towards the elevator.

Jasmin got into the elevator and saw the floor numbers were replaced by studio numbers. She clicked on studio-6 and waited for her floor. It was around 4pm when she came looking for Aly, so not many people were hustling around as it was almost closing time. Once she got inside studio-6, she couldn't believe her eyes.

She always knew that Aly had a good body, due to his health and height, but seeing him half naked, his chest on full display, she just gaped at him, and up till now it never clicked her to ask what he did for a profession. He was clearly a model, if the signs weren't clear enough for her- the ripped body, the cameras pointing at him, a whole wardrobe of clothes hanging nearby, and a few squealing girls around him.

She decided to hang around for a bit, not wanting to interrupt in his work time, she stood at the back trying to blend in and look at him properly.

Once the initial shock settled, she started to look at him, like really look at him, appreciate how he carried himself around his team, how co-operative he was with them, and patient when something went wrong, or give his best at anything he did, voiced it out when he wasn't satisfied with his work.

She didn't realise it but when the shoot came to a pack up 2 hours had passed since she came in the studio. She then noticed her phone was ringing- Aly. She picked up the call, "Hello?"

She could see Aly clearly, but she was not in his view, when Aly dialed Jasmin's number he didn't expect her to answer, "Hi Jasmin, free hai? Mujhe tere se baat karni hai." He asked slowly.

"Uh haan Aly tu bol toh abhi mil le? Like right now?" She replied while walking into his view and gave him a flying kiss.

Aly upon seeing her in front of him, ran to her and gave a big, tight hug. He buried his nose in her hair, breathed in her fresh smell, and felt at peace again.

Jasmin got all shy when she saw that everyone was staring at the both of them, she ducked her head in his shoulder and closed her eyes, not wanting to face anyone

Aly understanding what was going on, decided to tease her and loudly said, "Aagayi meri jaan? Kitna miss kiya tujhe maine. Agli baar mat jaana mere bina."

She smacked his shoulder in warning to stop but he didn't pay any heed to her and exclaimed loudly, "Arre mera baby, sharma kyu rahi hai? Ek kissie toh de! Itne din ho gaye."

He let out a huge laugh when she kept smacking him and told him to shut up, causing everyone to look in their way, they were used to seeing Aly in a serious manner, the guy who was fully dedicated to work, never in this carefree and teasing manner.

Jasmin then pushed past him and whined like a child, "I'm going, itna kyu chedta hai mujhe? Mein koi bacchi hu kya?"

He pointed at her and said, "Jis tarah se tu khadi hai aur baat kar rahi hai na, choti bacchi lag rahi hai mujhe toh. Ek dum pyaari wali."

She then tried to cover her cheeks, which were red because of his choice of words, he felt after a long day that everything will be alright now.

"Chale? Mujhe bhuk lagi hai, aur tujhe pata hai mein kabse tera wait kar rahi hu? Pichle 2 ghante se, so now you owe me food worth of my 2hours." she then pulled him towards the door to go.

"Ay! Ek second ruk, kapde change karna hai mujhe. Bhul gayi? Yeh mera nahi hai." He stopped and stood still.

"Toh go na." And she pushed him into a door with a sign of 'Green Room'.

___________________________

Hii guys! Am I on a roll today or what? Check out this new chapter and as always leave any suggestions or ideas! 💡

If you liked this chapter please do leave a vote, comment, and share it if you can. 💕