Chapter 15

"Koi movie dekhe?" Jasmin asked him once they separated from each other's arms.

"Haan, dekhte hai. Mein waise bhi ghar jaane ke mood mein nahi hu." Aly shrugged his shoulders.

"How about apan andar dekhe? Mujhe bed pe ek dum mast wala leit kar dekhna hai." She raised her eyebrows and got her laptop from the charging station.

"Chal fir." He opened the door to her room and went straight for her bed, sat near the window and got comfortable.

(Jasmin's bedroom)

(Jasmin's bedroom)

Aly felt something under his butt, almost as though he sat on a Lego, he got on knees and checked around the pillows, she had a huge collection of those, he saw a doll or some sort in the mix. Aly got confused as to why Jasmin had a doll on her bed, he noticed it was one of the buttons of the doll's dress which he felt.

Jasmin held her laptop in one hand and a tray of snacks in the other when she walked in the room. She stopped when she saw that Aly was holding her dollu, she felt embarrassed for a second that she got caught, "Aly chod usse." She yelled out.

Aly in surprise dropped her doll, "Tu bacchi hai kya? Abhi tak doll rakhti hai apne paas." He laughed at her.

Jasmin placed her laptop on the bed and the tray on the side table when she smacked his arm, "Ay! Meri dollu ko kuch mat bolna. Aise kyu dekh raha hai mujhe?" She hugged the doll to her chest and stared back at him.

Aly raised his arms, "Ok ok, rakhke isse apne paas." He then took her laptop, switched it on, "Konsi movie dekhni hai?"

"Netflix open toh kar." She pointed at the app and placed dollu on the nearby chair.

Aly understood that he shouldn't tease her more about the doll, it seemed like a sensitive issue so he tried to change the topic.

"Yeh le, open kar diya. Ab?" He scrolled through the options and couldn't decide.

"Agar mein apni favourite movie bataungi toh tu hasega nahi. Promise kar mujhe." She put her hand forward.

"Pkka meri jaan." He shook her hand and pulled it onto his lap.

"The Princess Diaries." She mumbled very lowly.

"Mujhe sab sunayi diya." Aly sarcastically replied.

This time she said it louder, "The Princess Diaries"

He laughed at how cute she was acting and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her into his chest. "Itni sahi movie hai woh. Phir kyu sharma rahi hai?" He squeezed her cheeks together by one hand and just "oomphed" at her.