Chapter 19

The next day:

Jasmin woke up to the sound of loud knocks on her door, "Jasmin beta, uth gayi?" Her father was at the door asking to come in.

"Haan papa ek minute." She got out of her bed quickly and saw that Aly was sleeping beside her, she shook him hard and woke him up, "Aly papa bahar hai. Washroom mein jaake chup ja." Jasmin pulled him up and opened the bathroom for him.

Aly came into his senses when he heard the bathroom door click shut, he looked around and heard Uncle's voice in the room. "Good morning beta. Acche se soyi?"

"Haan, koshish karke so gayi." Suddenly the whole incident flashed back in her head, the groping and touching. She shuddered at the thought, and tried to smile. "Chal fir aajao neeche, Aly ko lekar aana. Thik hai?" Her father nodded and went back out.

"Aly? Bahar aa sakta hai." she opened the door for him and went back to her bed.

Aly came out, still in sleep, he laid on the bed near Jasmin and hugged her from behind. "Tu itni garam aur cozy lag rahi hai. Yahi par pada rahunga pura time." he cuddled closer into her.

Jasmin laughed at him and closed her eyes, "Yaar neend toh mujhe bhi bohot aarahi hai, par neeche sab wait kar rahe honge, aur abhi papa bhi bulakar-" she gasped in mid-sentence, and pulled Aly hand towards her face, "Yeh knuckles itne red kyu ho rahe hai." she blew on them, trying to calm the redness down.

Aly removed his hands from around her and kept it to himself, "Kuch nahi yaar, haath takra gaya tha." She looked at him with doubt, not believing him. "Accha?"

"Haan, chale abhi? Uncle wait kar rahe honge. He quickly walked towards the door.

Jasmin huffed and nodded. "Chalo." She placed her hand around his elbow and leaned on him. "Tu le chal mujhe."

Aly laughed and dragged her downstairs, they saw everyone at the breakfast table, laughing and eating. A little boy came running to Jasmin, "Jas-di! Aap aagaye." He hugged her knees tightly.

She squatted and ruffled his hair, "Apne favourite bhanje se milne nahi aati, aisa kaise ho sakta hai." The boy had a toothy grin on his face, he smacked a kiss on her cheek and blushed.

"Aww mera baccha. Tere liye gift laayi hu." She whispered. He whispered back, "Aapke saath yeh kon hai? Bohot bade hai." He looked up at Aly and waved shyly.

"Yeh mera dost hai. Inka naam hai Aly." She pointed at him. "Hii, what's your name?"

"My name is Rajveer and I am 6 years old." The kid replied as though he had rehearsed this sentence.

"Wow. Aap 6 years ke ho. So big na?" Aly gave him a high-five.

Rajveer giggled and nodded, returning the high-five. "Mein bhi yahi bolta hu, par mumma mujhe chota baby bolti hai."

"Meri mummy bhi mujhe chota baby bolti hai." Aly tried to console the kid.

"Sacchi?" He gasped and ran to his mom.

Uncle and aunty then came up to the both of them, "Good morning beta."

"Good morning uncle aunty." Aly responded quickly, instead of Jasmin, making her laugh at him. "Good morning" Jasmin hugged her mother.

"Apna breakfast lo aur table par aajao." Aunty said and were called by some other relatives.

"Woh baccha kiska tha?" Aly asked while grabbing plates for her as well. "He's my bade bhai ka baby." She took some fruits in her plate. "Huh? Tera bada bhai bhi hai?" Aly felt scared for a second, there was a tendency of big brothers not liking him. "Nahi nahi, cousin bhai hai mera, papa ke bade bhai ke bete." She chuckled and moved along the line.