Chapter 8

Ever got that feeling like everything is about to go down, or the shit's gonna hit the fan? That's how Aly felt when he pulled up at a restaurant. The sinking feeling in his gut was very strong, Jasmin on the other side was liking to see Aly in a squirming manner. Him getting all nervous was proof enough for her that he regretted his action for yesterday. But still she wanted to see him be nervous for a few more moments.

Entering inside, the restaurant had a traditional Indian theme to it, the aroma in the was mouth watering as well, and Jasmin couldn't wait enough for the food.

They got seated at a booth in the corner of the restaurant, received their menus by a really cute waiter who kept staring at Jasmin, came closer to her than necessary to point out things in the menu. Aly seeing what the waiter was trying to do, got up from his side of the booth, and went across to sit next to her, and put his arm around her shoulder, trying to stake his claim in front of the lanky waiter.

"We'll let you know when we want to order." He shooed the guy away, and turned towards Jasmin.

"Jasminnnnn, baat kare ab?" He asked her meekly.

"Aly, tu kya khayega abhi? Bata na, mujhe bohot bhuk lag rahi hai." She tried to dodge his question, leaving him flustered and nervous.

"Jo tu khana ho, aaj tere pasand ka khayenge, tera choice bhi toh itna accha hota hai na." He wanted to sweet talk her into forgiving him.

"Hmmmm, ek kaam kar uss waiter ko hi bula le, I'll order something from the special menu." She pointed towards the waiter and called him.

"Hello ma'am. Hello sir. Aapne order decide kar liya?" He grinned and sweetly asked her.

"Hello-ji, mujhe samajh nahi aaraha ki kya choose karu, koi specials ho toh aap hi bata do." She wanted to see Aly's reaction.

"Sure ma'am-before he could continue Aly grunted and listed off their order, "One plate Afghani Chiken-the gravy one, and one plate Red mutton. Aur roti's ko aane dena."

Jasmin then turned towards him and raised her eyebrows, Aly made a face and said, "pehli baar thodi aaya hu yaha par, aur jo order kiya maine, wahi famous oh sorry 'specials' hai yaha ke."

Jasmin laughed at how he got irked by that waiter so easily, she shook her head at him and said, "Tu kyu gussa ho raha hai? Aaj meri baari hai gussa hone ki, tune kal mujhpe aise kyu chillaya? I didn't know ko tum phone par ho. Aur fir mujhe chod ke chala bhi gaya, you know I had to share a cab with someone else."

His body got tensed up when he heard about Jasmin sharing a cab with someone, "Kaun tha woh? Naam bata uska, mein abhi thik kardunga usse."

She face-palmed, seeing as how he didn't care about anything else but that, "Tu ne hi choda tha mujhe office mein, aur koi option tha kya mere paas. Aur waise bhi woh office colleague hai mera, toh chale gayi uske saath."

"Arre par kisi aur ko ek baar call toh karti." He exclaimed. "Mein nahi toh Rahul ya Bharti ko."

"Tujhe agar abhi mere se iss baare mein ladna hai toh mein yaha se jaa rahi hu." She got up, but got yanked down by Aly, "Tu kahi nahi jaa rahi hai, order kiya hai toh khale na abhi."

Just as he said those words, the waiter appeared with the food tray and started to serve them. Jasmin, not wanting to seem disrespectful, sat down properly and turned towards the plate, focusing only on the food.

There was thick silence in the air, the both of them didn't know how to clear it, and they cleared their throats at once, "I'm-" "Mein-"

Aly then spoke up, "I'm sorry Jasmin for that day. Tujhe ese chod kar nahi jaana chahiye tha aur chillane ke liye bhi sorry. I promise abse kabhi nahi chilaunga mein tere par." He held his ears.