Chapter 1

Hello everyone!
Welcome to my story. I'm trying something for the first time, so please give it a shot! ♥️
________________

It had been a few days since the fateful train journey, that made the both of them cross each other paths.

Though they had exchanged their social media accounts, they weren't as in touch as they both hoped to be. 

Jasmin kept thinking she might come off as a little desperate if she kept messaging first and Aly thought the same too, both unknowningly pushing each other away. 

On Saturday, Jasmin's work friends asked her to join them down at Kaldi's- café turned bar at night, so she could mingle amongst them, and since she didn't want to come off as too stand-offish she thought she'll grab a couple beers with them and then leave by giving some kind of excuse.

Because it was a Saturday night, Aly decided to go out, hit his favourite café/bar and meet up with some friends. He left a message for his friends in the group chat: 

"Anyone joining me @8 in Kaldi's?" - Aly

"Haan bro done hai!" - Rahul 

"Mein bhi aaraha hu." - Puneet

"Bharti ko bhi saath lau kya? 😂" - Harsh

"Behen hai woh meri! Ley aa." - Aly

At 7:45 Jasmin had reached to the café/bar where she noticed her office friends sitting in booth, they all waved her over and slid inside to make room for her. 

Now that she was here, Jasmin kinda felt excited about being out of the house for once. Her friends took her up to the bar and ordered drinks for each other, she not wanting to look like a prude took a drink too- even though she knew she won't drink more than that. 

Once the conversation started at the booth, it got smoother, her colleagues bitching about their bosses and the work they all get while the boss take off anytime they want to. 

After a while, Jasmin started to look around the place when, smiling at some people who caught her eye, when she noticed a quite familiar figure standing near a booth in the opposite corner of the café. 

She decided to be brave for once in her life and drank the whole glass of her drink, excused herself from her friends and walked up to him.

Aly had been waiting outside the café for 10 minutes when he saw his friends coming, getting excited he hugged all of them, and took them inside. They all found a booth perfect for them and went to sit. 

Once everyone decided what they wanted to drink, Aly stood up, said, "Mein drinks lekar aata hu, kisi ko aur kuch chahiye?" 

It was then when he felt someone tapping at his shoulder, turning around to find Jasmin staring at him.

Jasmin had reached out to him, but at that moment she didn't know what to say to him, 'Hi, remember me? From the train?' which sounded very weird to her so she didn't say anything to him.

He chuckled seeing her, and wrapped his arms around her, giving her a tight hug and saying "Hi" in her ears. 

She felt warm all over, and muttered a "Hi" with a small wave as well. 

While this was going on, Aly's friends just gaped at the two of them, never really seen their loud, confident friend becoming so quiet and soft. 

Bharti couldn't help herself and said- "Aise dekhte hi rahoge ya baat bhi karoge? Humse!"

That shook the both of them out of the trance they were in, making the others laugh a little at the sight of them.

Aly then pulled Jasmin over and introduced her to his friends, "Guys yeh hai Jasmin, and Jasmin yeh hai mere friends, Rahul, Puneet, Harsh aur uski wife and meri pyaari behen Bharti." he said while pointing at them.