Chapter 9

"Yeh mera hai!"

"Nahi yeh mera hai!"

"Maine isse apne khoon pasine se kamaya hai!"

"Haan toh maine bhi apna pasina lagaya hai!"

"Microwave karne mein pasina lagta hai?" Aly looked at Jasmin dumbfoundedly.

Everyone in the hall bursted out laughing at the both of them.

______________________

Flashback to afternoon time:

Jasmin gets a call from Disha telling her to come at her house urgently, so Jasmin does what a good friend is supposed to do, she rushes over to Disha's house only to see him stuffing his face with French fries!

There was a momentary feeling of relief, but soon her anger took over and she went to him, took away his fries and sat down next to Bharti, ignoring Aly completely.

He stared at her for some minutes, hoping to get an explanation from her, but she didn't even look at him. Rahul came into the room, saw Jasmin sitting, and yelled out her name.

She almost turned around to greet him, before she remembered their prank, so she sat still with a stoic face.

Not realising what was wrong, both the boys kept on yelling for her, singing for her attention, and were jumping around the room.

While the boys were doing their antics, Jasmin started to silently cry, she didn't even realise that she was crying until the both of them stopped and Aly came infront of her.

He crouched down so that he was in level with her and asked her very slowly, "Jasmin kya hua?"

She bursted into loud sobs when she heard him and couldn't control herself, Aly then wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into him so that she could rest against his chest. He kept rubbing her back, and saying that everything's alright, he's fine, no one is hurt. He could feel her body shake within his arms and he felt really bad about the prank they all pulled on her.

He whispered sweet words in her ear, rubbed her arms up and down, kept leaving small kisses on her forehead and cheek, and after a few minutes he could feel that she had calmed down a little.

Jasmin finally came back to her senses, and looked up at him. Aly felt her head move, and he shifted back a little from her, only to be restricted because she held onto his sweatshirt, not letting go.

"Jasmin, tu thik hai abhi?" Rahul asked her, when she turned around to face everyone but still leaned on Aly with his arms wrapped around her.

She brought his hands tighter around her and responded in a very low voice to Rahul, "Haan, mein thik hu."

Everyone felt really guilty as they were not expecting a reaction this big from her, they wanted to make up for it so they asked her to stay in for a movie night.

She was hesitant to agree with the movie night as all she wanted to do was to go home and sleep but then she felt Aly behind her and decided to stay with him for a little while. "I'll stay but only if you guys are promise ki there's no more pranks and Aly tu kabi nahi jayega." She turned and pointed at him.

Aly pulled her hand towards him and kissed the back of it promising her that he'll be here with her.

Once the tension in the air simmered down, everyone got into a conversation, except Jasmin wasn't involving herself much in it. She just wanted to lay back and rest. When Aly noticed that she was very quiet he pulled her into his side and whispered to her, "Tujhe thik nahi lag raha toh bol de, I'll take you back home." He rubbed her arm comfortably.

"Nahi, I was just very scared when I heard you got hurt, aur esa lag raha tha ki I just got you, aur tujhe kuch ho jata toh mujhe kitna bura lagta." She just blabbered on, not being able to put herself out there properly, when she felt his lips on her forehead, assuring her that he was right there next to her and nothing happened to him.

Soon they were engrossed in a conversation of their own, not minding anyone else. Jasmin then started to feel normal again, her body relaxing, and she joined in with everyone else.

Rahul felt slightly better now as he thought he was responsible for her getting scared. He asked for her to forgive him and that he will never play such a prank again. Jasmin scolded him a little before letting him off the hook.

___________________________

Present time:

"Yeh popcorn mera hai!" Jasmin took the tub from Aly's hands and held it to her chest.

Aly shifted near her and asked to give it to him politely or else he'll have to take drastic measures. "Dekh le Jasmin, shanti se de rahi hai ya nahi?" He warned her.

Jasmin shook her head no, "nahi! Maine banaya hai." She pouted at him.

*waise toh yeh sakht launda hai, par yaha yeh pighal gaya* "Thik hai! Rakhle." He finally gave into her and sat back down.

When the movie started, he found a tub of popcorn being passed to him by Jasmin. Both started smiling at that and shared the popcorn.

In between the movie, Aly didn't realise when he shifted towards her and how within minutes she was laying on his chest. The home theatre they were in had a very cold temperature, which led to sharing one blanket by two people.

Jasmin took one blanket and went back to laying down on the couch. She got pushed aside by Aly who joined her on the couch and snatched the blanket from her. The instant feeling of cold washed over her leaving her in goosebumps, "ALY!! Esa kon karta hai? Mujhe thand lag rahi hai." Her anger turned into whining and then full-blown pouting.

He laughed at her and then pulled her down to share the blanket with him, "Aaja meri jaan, tujhe blanket chahiye na." The jaan word- he did not know where it came from.

Jasmin just grunted and sat beside him, wrapping herself in the blanket, laying on the couch's rest. Aly did not like the distance between them, so after a few minutes he leaned towards her side and laid next to her, "Jasmin." He tried to move her, "Jasmin" whispering her name and shaking her, she did not respond to him. When he checked, she was asleep and shivering too. He woke her up slightly for her to wear his hoodie and go back to sleep.

She pulled him when she laid back down, wanting to be closer with him with a blush on her cheeks. He wrapped his arms around her waist and laid his head on her shoulder, both of them in their sleep mode. After a few minutes, Aly also drifted to sleep praying about their wellness and health, and giving her forehead a kiss and holding her closer.

________________________

Hiii guys! Hope you liked this chapter 💕
Leave a vote, comment and share it if possible ♥️