Chapter 11

Hi guys! Sorry for the late post. I've got my exams coming up, anyways I was listening to this song while writing this chapter so thought of  sharing it! Enjoy the chapter ♥️

_________________________

A few days later:

A beautiful day. That's what every person wants. A day where you feel accomplished, satisfied and free of any burden. That's how Jasmin's day started out.

She woke up on time, her outfit looked the exact way she imagined it in her head, she had a hearty breakfast and had enough time to pack some lunch as well. She received a text from Aly telling her that he'll pick her up for office, she thought since she had some extra food, she packed a box for him too- some chicken salad with garlic tossed pasta on the side.

On their way to the office, she shared some of her stories from college, Aly told her about the many requirements his job had- maintaining his physique, looking a certain way to have that appeal to have an affect on people

She reached the office on time, got her daily planner out, fixed her to-do list and got to it. During lunch time she sat down with some of her colleagues, including Sahil and had a great time with them. They invited her to the bar near the office after office hours. She promised to be there.

Just as she was about to pack her desk for the day, she saw a text from Aly asking her when to pick her up, she called him, "Hii Aly! Kaisa hai?"

"Hii Jasmin, mein badiya, tu bta tujhe kab pick karne aaun?" He asked her.

"Arre mein tujhe batana bhul gayi but hum sab office se ek bar mein jaa rahe hai. The one right across the street. Ab idhar rehna hai toh I have meet with them na." She told him about the lunch.

"Oh. Aur tu comfortable hogi waha akele?" He felt dejected at the thought of going home alone today.

"Akeli thodi hu, sab honge waha par. Aur waise bhi Sahil bhi hai. I told you na, the guy who shared that cab with me the other day." She replied while organising the desk.

"Accha. Chal thik hai. Tu enjoy kar. Kuch ho toh mujhe call karna. Bye." He said and cut the call.

She wondered why he sounded so low, but before she could think much, Sahil came near her and asked her to go with him as he was done for the day too. The both of them then went across the street and and saw that they were one of the first few people to show up.

Sahil placed his hand at the end of her back pushing her towards the seats, it was one of those high chairs near the bar, Jasmin felt like she should remove his hand but before she could say anything to him, he removed it. Thinking of warning him later, she kept quiet and started chatting up with the other person on the table. Her name was Eliza and she was also fairly new to the job, so they both had something to talk about. Soon many more people joined in and they started to order rounds of drinks. She felt Sahil wrap his arm around her shoulder so she shrugged it off, and scooted a little farther from him.