Chapter 5

Hii everyone, I promise to try to post one chapter everyday, it gets a little stressful sometimes, so please bear with me. ♥️
Anyways please read the story, leave a vote and comment about what do you think. 💕

______________________

The next day:

Jasmin woke up late as it was her off day, she tried to walk around the house without putting much pressure on her ankle, failing at it, but kept trying her best. She wanted to get over with it before she went back to work on Monday.

On the other hand, Aly woke up bright and early, got his workout done, called up everyone to meet at Jasmin's house to give her some support, and a fun surprise to make up for her foot injury.

__________________________

Around 2pm Jasmin heard the house bell go off, not expecting anyone she was dressed in some shorts and a tank top. (Linked the photo below)

She thought the person at the door may be some nosy neighbor or whatever so she just threw on the jacket that was on her sofa

Opening the door, she was happy to see that everyone was there for her, holding get well soon gifts, some food and big smiles on their faces. She ushered everyone in, showing them the way to her living/dining area. "Hiii guys, tum sab mujhse milne aaye?"

"Nahi nahi, hum toh baju mein jo Aunty hai na unse milne aaye the, yeh gifts bhi unke liye hai, tujhe toh bas hi bolne aaye the." Bharti replied in a sarcastic tone.

Jasmin stomped on her foot and whined, "Yaaar, ese kyu bol rahe ho, mere se milo na." She pulled her hands around Bharti and gave her a tight hug.

"Haan haan, roh mat ab. Tere liye hi aaye hai." She comforted her.

Jasmin then turned towards everyone else and got them to sit on the few sofa, chair, whatever she had around. When she saw him, she went towards him and yelled, "ALY!" gave him a big tight hug and started thanking for how he was for her the day before.

Aly couldn't stop smiling since he entered the house, it had a homey, Jasmin feel to it, and the fact that Jasmin was wearing his jacket, she looked so cute in that outfit, literally his dream girl come true, and the bonus was when she came up to him and gave him a tight hug. He could still feel her arms around him, leaving a giddy smile on his face. Natalia watched the interaction between the both of them, and felt a little jealous about the way Jasmin just hugged him. She almost wanted to storm out of the house but thought of not creating a scene and put a fake smile on her face.

Soon everyone started digging in the food that they brought along with a ghar ki daal made by Jasmin herself, Aly straight up started eating from the bowl as he didn't want to share it with others. Jasmin laughed at his antics and promised to make him food once she got better.

"Jasmin agar tu esa khana banaegi na mere liye, toh mein kabhi nahi jaunga tere ghar se." Aly said to her in a warning/teasing way.

"Tujhe kabhi mana karungi mein aane se? Jab bhi kuch khana ho na mujhe ek baar call kar dena." She said while eating too.

"But he doesn't have to eat this proper Indian food na, see it's so unhealthy for him, so much oil, don't make it please." Natalia kept on stirring the daal in the bowl.

"Umm, ok then, but waise uski choice na, Aly ka mann usse jo khana hoga woh khayega. Ese khane par tokna nahi chahiye." Jasmin had to put her in her place.

Aly just kept looking back and forth between the both of them, feeling like he should say something, he opened his mouth when a piece of chicken was stuffed into it, by Rahul.

"Bhai, aaram se kha na? Pura piece hi kha raha hai, chote chote bite le." Rahul taunted him and tried his to dissolve the tension among the both of them.

Jasmin started laughing after seeing Aly's face stuffed with that chicken, he couldn't even chew properly. After that everyone got their conversation going normally.

Dinner then went by smoothly, dessert was brought by Nidhi, she made her famous brownies and since everyone jumped for it, Jasmin couldn't get a piece. She sat back down and pouted heavily making everyone look at her. Aly then sat next to her and offered his piece of brownie, just as she was about to take it, he took it back and stuffed it in his mouth. "Kutte, mujhe diya kyu nahi! Maine tujhe marna hai aaj toh, esa marungi na ki tu bachega hi nahi." Jasmin yelled at him, while he kept laughing at her.

The plate had one last piece of brownie left, Jasmin took a leap for it, but she forgot about her foot injury, putting all the pressure on it, making her cry out a scream, her knees buckled and she felt like melting into the floor. Aly rushed to her side, made her lean on him, picked up her small body and took her to the sofa she just jumped off of.

"Jasmin pagal hai kya tu?! Abhi firse lag jaati toh? Aur iss baar toh zyada dard hota tujhe! Thoda bhi apna khyal nahi rakh sakti kya?" He kept yelling at her, telling her how stupid she was to do something like that.

She couldn't help but burst into tears, the pain from her injury wasn't helping her either, she just felt like crying and locking herself in her room.

Bharti then calmed Aly down, "Delh bhai, tu kyu itna chilla raha hai bechari par, woh rohne bhi lag gayi teri wajah se, jaake mana aur chup kara usko."

Once the anger went away, he felt guilty for shouting at her, and started to apologise saying how sorry he was, and that he shouldn't have called her stupid, she was beautiful and one of the most smart people he's known, and that he'll get her any gift that she wants.

Jasmin after hearing all of that looked up at him and started to giggle slowly, saying what a cutie he is for apologising to her, and "Ab tu ruk, tune promise kiya hai ki you'll get me a gift na? Accha wala lungi tere se." She laughed while pointing at him.

Aly fake-growled at her and felt slightly better when he saw that she was back to her smiling and happy nature. "Pakka dila dunga, ko tu bole."

"Accha? Soch lo Mr. Goni haan bolne se pehle." She teased him.

"Chal chal, abhi tu rest kar aur apne gift ke baare mein soch." He then started to help everyone in picking up the dishes and left them in the kitchen after confirming that someone else will wash those dishes as he did not want Jasmin to tire herself out.

Bharti started calling out to everyone, "Chalo bhai logo, apan ko abhi ghar jaana hai, aur Jasmin please tum apna khyal rakho, koi bhi emergency ho toh call kar dena, thik hai?"

Jasmin nodded at her, gave everyone a bye hug, Aly got an extra special tight one, but he didn't mind it one bit, instead he had a big grin throughout the drive back home.

Jasmin cleared up everything else, changed into some comfy sleeping clothes and before going to sleep she messaged Aly-

Goodnight! Accha laga sabse milke, aur thank you for this lovely surprise, mujhe pata chala ki tumne sabko bulaya tha, Goodnight once again! ♥️

________________________

What do you guys think about this chapter? Please tell me you like it! 🙈💕