Chapter 23

"Ghar chale? Late bhi hogaya hai." Aly kissed her cheek and unwrapped his arms from around her.  "Mujhe thodi der aur rehna hai idhar." she hugged him tightly against herself and rested her chin on his chest.

"Fir bimar ho gayi toh?" he rubbed his hands on her arms lightly, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Par.." she huffed and stomped her way back to the car, like a little kid who didn't get their candy.

"Jasmin... gussa mat ho na yaar. Tujhe pakka se ek aur baar launga idhar." he ran up to her, opening the car door for her.

"Promise?" she brought her pinky finger forward and wrapped it in his.

"Pkka." He stole a kiss from her cheek leaving her cheeks heated. "Aly!" He felt a smack on his chest.

Both of them laughed at that and drove back to the house. At home everyone else had fallen asleep leaving the whole area in darkness.

"Aly? Apan bohot late toh nahi ho gaye?" Jasmin gasped and pulled on his arm.

He chuckled, "Nahi yaar, sab jaldi so jate hai kabhi kabhi."

"Accha." She nodded along and followed him up to his room. Aly took out the extra blankets from his cupboard, and started going back down. "Kaha jaa raha hai?"

"Arre I thought tu uncomfortable hogi na, agar mein puri raat tere side mein soya toh. Isiliye. Aur waise bhi itna farak thodi na padta hai." He shrugged nonchalantly.

Jasmin face-palmed and thought, 'oh my god, yeh toh full draamebaaz hai'. "Tujhe yeh sab din ke time mein yaad nahi aaya?" She had her hands on her hips and looked at him sternly.

Aly rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "Arre uss samay toh din tha na. Aur we took a nap bas." He felt a blush coming onto his face. "Tu seedha seedha bta na, jau ya nahi?" He whined.

"Mat jaa mujhe chodke Aly! Mat jaa!" She said over dramatically. "Tere bina mera kya hoga."

He laughed loudly at her, came closer and sealed her lips with his hand, "Bas kar, mein kahi nahi jaa raha."

"Yeh hui na baat." She changed her clothes and quickly cozied herself in the blankets. "Yaar itni thand kyu hai? Mere liye temperature increase nahi kar sakta?" She shivered and spoke incoherently.

"Huh? Temperature mein kaise badhaunga Jammu ka? Tu thik toh hai?" He pressed his hand on her forehead checking if she had fever or something.

"Mujhe nahi pta." She pouted and buried her face in the pillow, trying to keep in the warmth. Suddenly she was hit with a lot of cold air when Aly lifted the blanket to get into the bed, "Aly!" she turned to glare at him.

"Mein andar kaise aaunga fir." He gave his explanation before she could say a word. He could see her struggling in the cold, with her teeth chattering lightly and the way she had her hands pressed under her. Aly pulled her hands out and rubbed them softly. "Kuch aur lekar aau? Like some gloves?" He asked her.

"Nahi." she shook her head and shifted closer to him. "Bas idhar hi reh." She sighed at the warmth coming from him.

He chuckled at her under his breath, placing an arm around her, and cuddled closer. "Soja." He placed his hand over her eyes, patting her to sleep.

"Mmm. Goodnight Aly." she kissed his chest and closed her eyes.

"Goodnight."

__________________________

In the morning:

Aly woke up with the sun shining in his face, a warm breath hitting his face, and his hand kind of numb from being under Jasmin's head the whole night. He thought it was worth it though, as long as she was warm and happy, he was ready to lay the world at her feet.