Chapter 2

Hiiii everyone! Hope you're liking the story so far.
If there's anything you'd like to change or any story line you guys wanna add, just leave a comment, and I'll maybe just write it down.
______________

2 days later:
'Should I message him or not? Ughhhh why is this so frustrating.' Jasmin kept thinking about Aly and why he wasn't trying to contact her.

On the other hand Aly got a surprise at his house, his ex-girlfriend who was out for a modelling gig came back home (just for him).

"Natalia? Tum yaha kaise?" Aly was shocked to see her, since she was the one who wanted a break from him due to a very important reason (according to her).

"Hiiii." She responded meekly.

"Break khatam? What happened to wanting space from me?" Aly replied. He felt very frustrated as this was not the first time she had done something like this to him, still he thought to himself to stay calm and listened to her 'explanation'.

Natalia wanted to keep her point across, "I went thinking ki I needed space from you but I felt very empty from the inside. It's like I needed you with me. I'm sorry for saying all those things about wanting a break from you. You're all I want right now."

"Oh. So you want to get back together? But meri ek condition hai, you won't do this on-and-off thing again. Dil dukhta hai yaar. Agar relationship mein rehna hai toh acche se raho." He said in a serious tone.

"I promise, from now on I will not bring up this whole space thing again. And I really love you." Natalia replied hoping for him to melt again, so that everything would go back to normal.

________________________

"Hii Jasmin!" Bharti said on the call with her. "Kya sahi time pe call kiya tune. Hum sab meaning- Punit, Nidhi included abhi Rahul ke ghar jaa rahe the, aur mein soch rahi thi ki kaise bulaun tujhe."

"Accha hua maine call kiya huh? 😂 And agar mein waha aayi toh awkward toh nahi hoga na? Because I don't know much about anyone aur aise ek dum se uske ghar pe..?" Jasmin hesitated going to Rahul's house but she felt like it was time for her to step up her game in finding some friends.

Bharti replied, "Arre itna kyu soch rahi hai? Aur Rahul ki girlfriend, Disha? I told her about you, usko bhi milna hai tujhse. Itna sharma matt aur aaja, chahiye toh I'll pick you up?"

"No need yaar, I'll meet you there, ek baar address send kar dena aur timings bhi." She said.

"Accha chal mein fir baat karti hu, Harsh bula raha hai, uska mann thodi na lagta hai mere bina." Bharti started laughing at her husband's antics who kept waving at her while she was on the phone call.
_________________________

At Dishul's place:

"Hello hello. Aao andar, aap hi ka wait tha itni der se." Rahul pulled Aly inside by his hand and Aly brought Natalia in.

"Aur bhai! Kya haal hai? Badi mast khushbu aarahi hai kitchen mein se, I can't wait to eat it!" Aly excitedly started to chat with Rahul.

Everyone came up to meet and greet each other, while Bharti took Aly to a corner and asked him on how Natalia came back.

Disha entered the living room and got everyone seated and soon conversations started going around, jokes and silly banters about Harsh's new assignment, in which he had to help some celebrities come up with comedy sketches, and how much fussy they get over little stuff.

After about 10 minutes, the doorbell went off and Rahul brought Jasmin inside. "Guys apni nayi aur itni pyaari dost ka welcome toh karo." Rahul called out to everyone.