Life Changer

Did not proofread I hope you enjoy

"And first place goes too..." Georgie heard the announcer say as she holds Pumpkin uncomfortable at standing with her group of friends as she was a makeup artist and should be behind the scenes, cleaning up or doing anything else then standing up with her friend.

Pumpkin also didn't like it. She really just wanted to go back home at the moment, or maybe meet up with her street friends at the park

"Come on Georgie let's go do something anything other than this I want to see Diamond and Jade" Pumpkin barked out quietly, as Georgie nods, "Later Pumpkin we need to be here for Lilly and the rest of the group. It's only a few more minutes I promise." Georgie says quietly stroking the dog in her arms. Finally the announcer said, "and first place goes to Lilly and her group
.........

Pumpkin quickly sighs in relief as she smells a very familiar smell of her pack. She quickly looked to Georgie making sure she was occupied. When she that her owner was she quickly ran off to find them.

When she did she smiled happily, "Hey pack what are you doing here!" Pumpkin says with excitement yet confusion in her voice causing an orange cat and black pug look up from what they were doing. There's of the pack regarded Pumpkin before continuing what they had been doing before.

Jade and Diamond smiled, "We couldn't miss your big day." Jade told her friend before both heard the youngest member of the pack speak up, "Yeah they dragged all four of us here." Dove says rolling her eyes before all the other roll their eyes at the pup. "She isn't to far off." Thorn mentioned as she picked up the dirty white dog in her mouth placing Dove on her back.

Pumpkin smiles, "Thanks guys you didn't have to." Pumpkin barked out. Diamond snickered, Just because you got a home doesn't mean you lose us that easily." Diamond says as Tyson barks out, "Yeah we're a pack! We stick together." Tyson says as Pumpkin smiles at her pack. She had definitely hit the jackpot when this pack allowed her to join. They were the best.

Suddenly Pumpkin heard two wing beats before turning around. "Tempest you're here too?!" Pumpkin barked excitedly as the falcon eagle mix rolled her eyes, "Yep Loki insisted plus. Your tutor wanted a ride." Tempest says pointing her beak at Arrow who was curled up in a ball shivering. Is it over yet?" Tempest nods, "Yeah Weiner dog it's over now get off my back." Tempest says shaking the dog off right on top of Thorn making Thorn, Dove and Arrow groan, "Ow that hurt." They all said in unison, as they get to their paws.

"Pumpkin we got to go talk to my family before Lilly talks my ear off ." Pumpkin heard Georgie yell. Pumpkin groans, "I got to go guys, and Tempest can you fly above me I may need your talons." Pumpkin says as she did not know how this was going to turn out. The bird looked at her in confusion. "Wait do you mean that or is it a joke?" Tempest asks as Pumpkin sighs, "I don't mean hurting anyone I'll just feel better if you're watching me." Pumpkin told the bird who nods.

"Alright I'll be watching from the air. Come on Loki!" Tempest says as Loki  hops on Tempest and both fly above Pumpkin, as she runs over to her owner.

…….

There you are girl, I was wondering where you went off to." Georgie told Pumpkin who barks happily, "I went to see my friends I wish they would let you me you their better then your friends!" Pumpkin barks out to Georgie her tail wagging.

Georgie laughed at her puppy. As Pumpkin looks at her owner then above to the falcon who was soaring high above. Before Georgie picked up the dog taking her to Georgie's  parents

"Hi Mom hi Dad." Georgie says holding Pumpkin tightly in her arms not wanting her family to get any ideas about Pumpkin. Before she can say anything else though Lilly yanked her away.

Hey what gives?" Georgie asked her friend as she thought Lilly wanted her to talk to her family

"Someone requested to meet you." Lilly said excitedly.

"Okay but was it so important that you had to pull me away from my parents." Georgie asked irritably.

"Well that is for you to decide now come on!" Lilly told Georgie

As Georgie sighs, "Okay." She said as she followed Lilly over to a man.

"Hello" Georgie says confused at why he wanted to talk.

Hi I am.. well your friend here said you were their makeup artist." The man said awkwardly.

" Um... yes I am why are you asking?"Georgie asked very confused. By all this.

"I am Freddie, and I came here to see if I could find a few talented makeup artist, and I saw what you did for your friends. And you have some real talent. How would you like working as a makeup artist for the play." Georgie looked to Lilly who nodded.

Georgie then looked to Pumpkin, "I would love to, but, I can't leave Pumpkin. She does not do well with anyone else, and I can't just leave her by herself." Georgie says to Freddie as Pumpkin was trying to decipher all that they were saying.

Freddie shook his head, "Of course not I see your dog's collar says therapy dog on it." Georgie quickly nods "Yeah Pumpkin has been approved for a few months now why." Georgie asked petting her pup who was looking above her still seeing Tempest flying close by.

"That means she has basic training right?" Freddie asks as Georgie nods, "Yes of course she does here this tells you everything a therapy dog can and cannot do." Georgie says pulling her back pack and grabs the pamphlet that she always carries around being so use to people questioning  her about therapy dog's that she just kept the pamphlets she made for the elementary school kids. So that she didn't have to explain it every time someone asked her.

Freddie quickly looked through it before nodding. Sure you can bring her the auditions start next week. " Freddie says as Georgie looked at him how was she ever get a plane that quickly. "Um sir how am I going to do that? That's only a few days away and getting a plane with a dog present is going to be near impossible." Georgie says as she let's Pumpkin down. Pumpkin immediately ran off to where her friend were.  "Guys guess what my owner just got a job offer." Pumpkin barks out excitedly as the pack of animals look at each other. "That's great where are you going?" Jade asks Pumpkin cocks her head, "I have no idea."

A/N
I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'm sorry for the long wait anyways vote and comment.💖