A Discovery

Hey everyone here's the next part of this story. Thanks Descendantsfan03 for letting me use Little Carlos and the triplets in this story it really means a lot. Anyways I hope you enjoy if you do vote and comment 💖

"Rascal we need to talk." Brook says making Rascal look up from her lizard toy. Rascal just nods before both Brook and Rascal look at Iris, Brook then motions to the door that leads to the beach. "We need to talk alone." Brook says as Rascal nods following the younger Yorkshire out to the salty smelling sea.

"Alright Brook what do we need to talk about?" Rascal asks Brook. Brook just shoves her unicorn toy at Rascal. And then looks at Rascal's green and red streak that still hadn't come off yet. She then looked to her own light purple streak. Rascal just backs up and shakes her head. "Brook, we talked about this! They are not coming back for us. They didn't want us, they just felt sorry for us. It was all just a dumb fantasy!" Rascal barks out as Brook shakes her head as she knows that Rascal was wrong.

"Oh so you're saying Georgie and Lily moving to their secret place out of the middle of nowhere to keep us protected from their parents was nothing? You're saying that Georgie and Lily took us in before we can even remember, and took care of us as well as she could when they were only sixteen year old and probably had better things to do that was all nothing to you. Your saying that a year of riding horses and watching the sunset together was nothing. They gave their life for us. They gave their love to us. I don't think that's nothing. They'll find us plus I think she already did!" Brook says as Rascal rolls her eyes. 

"Seriously, Rascal smell the toy and smells the air. Georgie is here she has to be our noses don't lie '' Brook says excitedly as Rascal reluctantly does as told not believing Brook until she smelled the air, and smell the same smell that could only be described as Georgie except for the fact she smelled a lot less like horses, and a lot less like Lily then she use too.

"It can't be," Rascal says in disbelief, shaking her fur. She didn't believe it to Rascal Georgie and Lily had just been faking it since they actually let their parents take them. Rascal didn't want to see them again as the past had passed and now they didn't need anyone in their lives. 

"It can be Rascal. I started getting the feeling when Mira said her owner's name was Georgie she also had the undeniable scent of makeup on her. Which is Georgie's smell? I don't know if she came looking for us or if it's fate, but she's here Rascal. At least I think she is. I haven't actually checked. Come on, let's go see!" Brook says running off towards the smell Rascal groans, but follows her slightly younger sister.

Brook and Rascal both find a place at the edge of the resort that looks to be basically built on with a hole on one side. Brook and Rascal slowly sneak in both seeing a young woman that looked to be just over eighteen. She was cleaning up the room thoroughly making both pups chuckle and roll their eyes. "I believe you know Brook only Georgie would keep a place this neat and tidy.

They then saw two dogs nestled by each other realizing that it was Mira and another dog Georgie must own now. Both pups look at each other  Brook smiling as Rascal sighs leaving. Brook just looked at her in confusion before giving a longing glance and quickly followed her slightly older sister. "Where are you going! Our owner was literally right through that hole!" Brook barks out blocking her sister's path.

"Brook keep things real! We don't need Georgie or Lily anymore, we're street dogs. Plus Iris and the kids count on us. Even if Georgie wanted us, which she most likely doesn't. We need to be there for them. Newsflash Brook, Iris has been there for us, Georgie and Lily haven't. Iris and the kids are our family now." Rascal as Brook gives an eye roll. 

"Well what happens when the kids grow up or get taken away and if Iris decides to leave us. What if we end up getting taken by a pound and separated? A pack can never be sure how long they stay together. Georgie is eighteen now Rascal so Lily is too. They're old enough to move away from their parents. Their parents don't have any rule over them now. What if she really is looking for us? What if Lily really sent her to find us. They loved us and that love was real. It wasn't their fault that their parents found us! They were at school. Listen, I can't live my life knowing that they were searching for us and never found us." Brook says as Rascal huffs 

It's her or me Brook, but remember Carlos may think he runs the whole show, but we're their only source of food they need us. Plus we need to find Mal. The kids need us more than Georgie and Lily do. Plus Georgie will come back around I'm sure." Rascal says as Brook looks to her sister as if she was crazy.

"Rascal this is a resort! People come and go all the time! Georgie. If I'm thinking correctly Georgie will only be here until this Cinderella play is over. I mean if she did achieve her dream she is a makeup artist, but after this show she could move somewhere else and never return." Brook says seriously. Rascal just gave her look as Brook sighs looking between Rascal and the place Georgie was staying.

 Rascal was her only constant she had throughout her life and she did have a point. But Georgie had made a promise to them, and Brook knew she wanted to keep it. "Alright fine I'll stay with you. But I'm telling you this is the wrong decision." Brook says with a huff as they walk back to their hideout to see what Iris needed and if they needed to steal anything.