March Break Part 2

After they got kicked out of the mall for causing a disturbance they all went straight home to pack, including Arlo. He does need to relax as well so he decided he could deal with all of them for 2 weeks. Elaine helped Seraphina pick out some of her clothes since Seraphina had a ton of clothes. After Sera was done packing along with Elaine she decided to text Leilah to tell her that she was leaving Wellston for March break.

Leilah

Sera: I'm leaving Wellston dormitories for march break

Leilah: Oh? Where are you going?

Sera: I'm taking the private jet with some of my friends to the private beach

Leilah: Then we'll get to see each other!

Sera: What?

Leilah: I convinced Darren to take a break and I decided we could relax at the beach as well!

Sera: Oh uh u and doc, right

Leilah: I was going to book the jet this afternoon but considering you already did and we're going to the same place we could go together.

Sera: do u really think that doc can deal with any more students during the march break?

Leilah: Hehe, he'll do it if he can relax a little later, and we'll only be on the plane for 3 hours. He can wait.

Sera: Sure, Ig I'll see u in 2 days

Leilah: See you soon sis!

"You okay Seraphina? You look a little green, do you need me to check you out?" Elaine asked worried why her friend's complexion suddenly turned green.

"It's nothing just my sister and her uh boyfriend is going to our beach as well." She gagged internally, she opted to not think about her sister and doc together but sometimes she couldn't help it. Elaine gave her a sympathetic look, she knew Seraphina had a sister but not a boyfriend. Seraphina is not one for public display of affection so having someone so close to her with a guy would obviously be a little awkward.

"Hmmm understandable, it will probably be a little awkward at first but if your sister is happy then it should be fine. I'll tell the others that they'll be 2 more people joining us," she giggled slightly, "I don't think Arlo would be too happy about more people joining."

Seraphina looked at her for a moment before smirking, "you and Arlo sure are close." Elaine turned bright red at the insinuation of it, she let out a small 'eep!' before falling face first on the couch. Sera chuckled lightly at her reaction, it was so easy to get her flustered. She walked around the couch and sat near Elaine, "is telling him that you like him that bad?"

Elaine, with her face still pressed against the couch, answered, "I don't want to put him in an uncomfortable situation. I know he won't hurt me on purpose but I don't want to risk hurting myself and Arlo. And! Arlo despises anything remotely close to being affectionate. Probably the only people that will get Arlo to show a sliver of affection are his family members." Her voice came out muffled but Seraphina heard her loud and clear, she hummed in response.

"But don't you want the same ending as all the romance movies you watch?"

"Of course I do! But it's not the same if I'm in my own fantasy instead of real life. I want my feelings reciprocated but I don't want him to lie to me either. Which is unlikely since he's brutally honest. I don't want to live a lie."

Seraphina nodded along although she couldn't see her. They talked heart-to-heart for a little while, about Elaine and Arlo and his pros and cons.

"Well, you have a bad taste in men, like seriously? Arlo? His walls are high, he's an ass, a jerk, likes to tell people what to do, is a workaholic, too serious for his own good. Shall I go on?" She wasn't purposely trying to make Arlo sound bad, just stating the hard facts that most people would overlook because they 'love' them. Seraphina looked at the clock, she would need to help John pack later, his sense of fashion just sucked.