Prom pt. 2

ahahahahha time for part twoooooooooooooooooo

what at least a few of you are waiting for :>

(edit: guys i finished summer school like a week ago so im back to writinggggggggggggggg :)

5 hours before prom

"Wowwwww, is this your sister's apartment? It's so pretty and spacious," Remi gawked at the large apartment: once she graduated she could only hope to live in someplace similar.

Floor-to-ceiling windows, chic but elegant decor, large couches (yes, plural), expensive pieces of art that she had no clue were actual art, multiple rooms and a personal office. Just how much money does Leilah make now that she owns her own company with Doc???

"You're telling me, once we graduate we should all funnel in some money to live someplace like this," Aurielle quipped as she set down her bags on the wood plank floors.

"Leilah is out with Doc for the night and she doesn't really come back to her apartment often since she prefers Doc's apartment,"

while Sera could sort of understand why her sister preferred her boyfriend's space over her own since it was cozy, the apartment Leilah had already leased was so much better.

'If I ever end up living with my significant other it has to be at least half of what her sister was living in...'

"Chop chop girls, we only have 5 hours till prom and we have to arrive there early to make sure everything is set up properly and we need to eat something beforehand cause Wellston is not buying any real good food for us." Elaine urged them to set up quickly, Sera helping along since she was the most familiar with the space.

"Bathroom to the right and there's one upstairs as well...Leilah's room is upstairs to the far right and her office is right beside it so any other room is open for changing purposes. Leilah has some "really good" facial stuff in the upstairs bathroom she says is okay for use," Sera pointed out, setting down her stuff on the marble counter in the kitchen.

"Okie, bathroom for showering and we'll set up the living room for makeup purposes. I know you said Elaine and you need to shower because the Safe House had a self-defence class today....uhhhh Aurielle can you unpack? Elaine and I will look for the clothing rack to put up our clothing."

"I'm totally moving in after this," Elaine muttered as she and Remi pushed the clothing rack into the living room, Remi laughed, "Me too!" Once they settled the rack by the main couch they carefully unzipped the formal wear garment bags and hung them up.

Sera headed upstairs with a towel to shower and Elaine did the same with the downstairs bathroom.

"I wonder when Cecile is coming...." Aurielle wondered out loud. That's right, the infamous Cecile would be getting ready with them for her graduation celebration.

"She said that she had to finish things up with the newspaper team and had to make the final announcements for the live tonight so she should be here in half an hour or so," Remi mused, helping Aurielle set up the stuff.

She checked the Hell chat to see how the guys were doing, curious about how they were getting ready.

Hell

Pinkachu - Remi

Blueberry - Elaine

Sera - Seraphina