Fantasy AU (A&E)

So I thought doing a short (I try to write smth short and it ends kind of long, lol sorry about that) fantasy au with Arlo and Elaine would be fun. Tbh idk what to really write after part 2 but I'll probably do John meeting Leilah for the first time after this. Thank you @Shogun9 for the suggestion.

Edit: I think I might just leave the rest open-ended cause this could go a lot of ways, too many ways so I'll just leave it to your imagination ^^

Authorities - High Court, they hold power over all the royals in Wellston

Arlo - Prince of Wellston, one of the largest lands in the realm of UnOrdinary

Seraphina - Princess of Wellston turned Ambassador of Wellston

Blyke - Head Knight and member of Mages of The Royals

Isen - Messenger of the Prince (Tends to train with the MOTR)

Cecile - Royal Secretary

Remi - Nobless turned Mages of The Royals

Elaine - Royal Healer

John - Banished Prince from another land turned servant of the castle turned Royal Adviser

Evie -  Maid of the Castle

Roland - Servant of the Castle

Note: The italics mean that it hasn't happened yet, so whatever is written before is what they are in this one-shot. Also, me gonna change some of their levels. The last thing, this might be 2 parts cause I ended up writing a lot more than expected.

Basically, this one-shot is how Elaine turned into the Royal Healer of Wellston.

The large forest of Wellston, KnightTime Forest was a peaceful place for the most part.

If you stayed in the northeast/north, you would be totally fine. Stay away from the south though, it's filled with poisonous plants and dangerous animals and creatures. People say the northeast was blessed by the gods and deities while the south was cursed by demons.

People without special abilities were called cripples, it didn't matter what your status was as a human. If you were a cripple you would always be looked at differently. Unless you had very powerful people backing you up, and they must be very powerful, you would be looked at in disdain and treated differently.

You could be a respected performer before they knew you had no ability. The moment they realize you have no 'gift' they would strip away all the respect and happiness you brought when you performed.

People often called cripples cursed by the demon. Some even had crazy tales about cripples originally originating from the south of KnightTime Forest.

The northeast part of the forest had many healing herbs and plants that many healers and physicians from the world come to the KnightTime forest to collect said herbs and plants. If you were lucky, you could see some mystical creatures in that part of the forest too.

One healer, however, lives in the northeastern part of the forest.

In a small cottage near a crystal clear lake lived a healer. The girl had medium-length cyan hair that fell on one shoulder curled. The young lady had bright emerald eyes that shined in the sun. She was dressed in a simple white dress shirt and a black skirt with a dark brown leather corset on top. The corset was designed beautifully with flowers and vines, and the flora weaved around the corset in a beautiful design.