Prom

Ehehehe prom time even tho I have like zero clue what goes on in prom other than like mean girls 💀

Also you know how i talked about motivation and posting this two days ago? yea so motivation gets thrown out after working on my finals so this is going to post late :D

Traditionally in high school younger grades cannot attend prom but, due to the hierarchy that is more or less of a group of ragtag supervisors, the Royals must attend.

This brought us to dilemma number 1:

Since the changing of the "traditional" hierarchy, lower-ranked students have all created a group to support and provide intel and opinions on matters that higher-ranked students might not understand. Kind of like advisors.

The advisor group of Wellston consisted of; Evie, Roland, Aurielle, Cecile, Meili, and Ventus. Despite Meili and Ventus being elite tiers they are well-informed about the school socially and have unbiased opinions which significantly help the Royals perform their duties. They're also very talented, not giving them a role within the school would be a waste of their capabilities. Cecile kind of blackmailed herself in but she was the most well-informed person in the school so makes sense for her to be an "advisor".

Back to the problem at hand,

Arlo, Seraphina, John, Blyke, Remi, Isen, Elaine, Cecile, Meili, Ventus, Evie, Roland, and Aurielle were currently in an empty classroom discussing the fast-approaching prom night.

Sigh, "basically you're saying that the rest of the student body wants to participate in prom from now on." Arlo massaged his temple, frowning at no one in particular.

"Yes, they're stating that because of this reform, they feel like they should have the privilege to be in prom." Ventus nodded, he glanced at Meili, they weren't too happy about this either.

"The problem is that prom has nothing to do with hierarchy, prom is solely for the graduating classes and for the Royals to supervise so that nothing bad happens!" Remi was flabbergasted, though she knew that she was ignorant to certain things for an extended period this had nothing to do with it! It didn't matter what rank you were, prom was for the fourth years to have a fun night before graduating.

The only reason the Royals were permitted to join was that they were to strongest and the most likely to be able to stop any problems internally rather than a teacher that could know nothing of the matter.

"This is a problem," Elaine rubbed her chin. She was well adept in the social world and denying the rest of the student body access to prom would cause an uproar. Not because the Royals were wrong but because they could spin it in a way that we aren't allowing them in because they were lower ranked.

'Just because the hierarchy changed doesn't mean people do...'

It's common sense that prom was created for the graduating class but because of the world being obsessed with rankings up until recently many associate the graduating class as the class with the most powerful of students. It's not exactly wrong, next year the graduating class would be all the current Royals and then some: Seraphina, John, Blyke, Remi, Isen, Elaine, and sadly Zeke is included too :(

This year Arlo, Cecile, Ventus, Meili, and Holden would be graduating which is a solid batch of students. So in a way, the graduating class could be considered the strongest.

This brought us back to the original problem, what to do about the request to let the other students come to prom as well.

"I'm against the idea, it's needless chaos and prom night is only supposed to be centred around the graduating class. We should come up with a comprise." Remi said the rest of the attending students nodded in agreement.