Community Service

Hahahaha guess who's back from the deaddddd
Yea idk I just lost motivation but boom we have motivation again :D

I'm just going off of the ideas from the voting thing I posted so community service it is. Maybe soulmate AU next? Still gotta figure out the logistics of it...

also, if i ever say I'm going to post at this time, don't believe me. I'm a liar :D pathological? maybe that far but yea my motivation skills suck

I've also been enjoying reading tens of manhwas and web novels so yea maybe ill do a review

ANYWAYS,
here we go again :3

"Did you guys really have to fight over a pen again? Did you not learn anything the last time it happened?" The teal-nette complained, pulling out a dried-up weed and throwing it into the garbage bag slumping on the side of the wall.

"Hey! It was fine until Remi ran over and brought John alongside her." The two-toned student defended, flicking dirt at the pink-haired girl discreetly and earning a glare in response.

"It was the infamous chocolate cake! What was I supposed to do? Give it to John?! I think not." Remi huffed, her bangs flying up in the process. John snickered having successfully stolen said chocolate cake from the lightning user.

"At least the damage was minimal..." The redhead sheepishly scratched his cheek, being out in the garden was causing his allergies to act up.

"Minimal? Minimal?? You think causing an explosion outside of Doc's clinic is MINIMAL?!?" The blonde almost yelled in frustration; if one looked closely, under the obnoxious sun hat he was wearing, you could see his flushed face. Whether it was from the sun or the anger, no one would know.

"Technically, it's his old clinic, doc stopped working here." Remi pointed out, "It's still his clinic to everyone else, it's like it's haunted by his spirit," Isen replied, the rest of the group paid their conversation little attention.

"Geez, who stuck a pole up your ass today?" Sera asked Arlo nonchalantly, causing snickers all around.

"Doesn't he do that himself every day?" John questioned innocently.

"No, no, sometimes it's Isen and sometimes it's you," Elaine answered truthfully, giving a tiny shrug. Blyke coughed, pretending it was from his allergies instead of the laughter building up in his throat. Isen didn't bother hiding his laughter, the birds nearby were painfully aware of that; they had long since flown away after hearing the hunter ability user's laughter.

Arlo glared at the healer but couldn't say anything against her, Elaine merely smiled sweetly in response.

"Anyways, how long do you think it'll take all of us to finish the whole garden?" Remi asked.

Context for current situation:

After the fight in the hallway, the school had put to use the new protocol of sending the students to do menial work as punishment. Before, despite the many, many fights there were little to no punishments given out unless the fights were really bad. Instead, Keene had brought up a new idea. As punishment, students would need to do chores around the school. This included mopping, sweeping, wiping, putting away lesson materials, and more.

The group of high schoolers who were known for being the strongest yet the ones that caused the most trouble currently had the job of caring for the Wellston garden.

The little not very well-known fact is that the garden was HUGE. (idk measurements guys just imagine a rlly big school garden, u know like the historical manhwa mansion garden size but not like the whole maze and like bush sculptures, the school uses that money to pay for onsite damages from the students :D)