Characters and Cast

The main theme music of our story😌

Hande Erçel as Mehrimah😍

'Inn aankhon ne bas ek hi khwaab dekha hai

'Inn aankhon ne bas ek hi khwaab dekha hai.................ek aisi hukumat banana jahan har insaan apna sar aur apni aankhein, dono utha kar chal sake'

Shehzadi Mehrimah : The eldest daughter and fourth child of Akbar the great, Emperor of Hindustan. Her biological mother was a concubine of Akbar. Loves her father and all her mothers. She is 18 years old and a beautiful princess. Where girls of her age dream about getting married to their prince charming, she dreams about taking over the throne of Mughal Sultanate after her father. From a very young age, she has been training herself in all sorts of arts which a heir should master before ascending the throne. She wants doesn't want the throne because she is ambitious...............she wants the throne because she knows that she is more capable then her brothers and can serve people well. 

Related people:-

Akbar: Father. Mughal Emperor of Hindustan.

Salim: Eldest brother. A spoilt brat and an arrogant Prince.

Ruquiya: One of many step-mother. The evil queen. 

Azma: Mother. Lives out of Agra, away from daughter, on Emperor's orders.

Çağatay Ulusoy as Murad🤩

'Shaksiyat ka noor aur Shamsheer ka khof itna ho

'Shaksiyat ka noor aur Shamsheer ka khof itna ho............. ki koi aankh uthne se pehle hi band ho jaye.'

Sultan Murad Han : The Emperor of the great Ottoman Empire or 'Sultanate-E-Osmaniya'. Since Ottoman empire covers more than half of the globe, he is often considered to be 'Badshah-E-Jahan' or Emperor of the world. One of the many sons of Late Sultan Ahmed Han through his concubine Kosem Sultan. Murad is an excellent emperor who is able to keep a vast empire in order. Murad's cruel ways of punishing those who dare to raise there heads against his rule are world famous. A ruthless warrior, a lover of wars, an admirer of bloodshed and a major player in world politics. All Muslim rulers around the world consider the Ottoman Emperor superior to them. Murad is a treat to watch for women.