28. Beast, Lamb And Their Love💞

Night

The courtyard of harrem was all into celebration. Sultan had given permission to his Pashas also to enter the harrem and now they were all sitting in the court-yard of harrem while the best dancers presented their performance, servants were serving food and drinks and happiness had replaced the sorrow.

Murad scanned the whole scene in front of him and everything was perfect. His both sisters were sitting together and smiling while talking. Valida and Sumbul Agha were enjoying their time with Osman and Suleyman.

Beside him, his niece, wife and daughter were talking some girly-girly stuff which actually didn't fascinate Murad but Mehrimah looked damn cute while talking to kids.😚

And in his lap was the devil himself.............Mehmed. Leaving Mehmed with someone else is like risking the mental ability of that person😂. 

Murad started conversing with Ibrahim, Sikander and Sinan Pasha. He lifted his glass to his lips and then his eyes fell on his lion........his Mustafa. Murad kept his glass down and gazed at his eldest son. He looked bothered by something.

Mustafa's best friend Kasim, Sinan Pasha's son, came running to him and he cheerfully said something to Mustafa. Mustafa seemed to have liked whatever he said and nodded. After that they both went out with other boys to play. But Mustafa still had that unusual bothered expression on his face.

The celebration got over and all the men stood up to leave harrem. Murad gave Mehmed back to Mehrimah and whispered in her ears in a highly seductive tone 'Canavar ininde kuzuyu bekliyor 😈 (The beast awaits the lamb in his den)'

Mehrimah's eyes widened at his choice of words and a shy smile adorned her face. Murad winked and walked out. The wives of Pashas also walked out after biding farewell to Valide Sultan and Haseki Sultan.

Murad was heading towards main gate to leave his favourite  Pashas and his sisters to the gate. He stopped as he saw Mustafa's friends playing while Mustafa sat in a corner, deep in thoughts.

Murad walked upto him. As soon as he neared, the kids stopped playing and said in union 'Hünkarım!! (Your majesty)' Mustafa stood up and turned to face his father. 

Murad kept a hand on Mustafa's shoulder and smiled at other kids. He said lovingly to them 'Aap sab ke Valdein (parents) aapka intezaar kar rahe hain...........jashn mein shreek hone ke liye aap sab ka bohot shukriya!'

The kids bowed to him and started walking away to their. 'Shabba khair dost.' Kasim told Mustafa and Mustafa also greeted him back.

When everyone left, Murad sat on the rock on which Mustafa was previously sitting and sighed while turning Mustafa so he faces him. 

Murad cupped his son's face and his thumb caressed his soft rose-petal like cheeks. He stared deep in his eyes and then asked 'Ne oldu?................Oğlumu rahatsız eden ne? (What happened?........What's bothering my son?)

'Baba.............Kuch nahi.' he was about to say but he then denied. 

'Aap jaante hain na aapke Baba jhooth pakad lete hain?' Murad asked him with an arched eyebrow.

'Valida ro rahi thi Baba.' Mustafa said in a low tone as if even thinking about it made him upset. Murad frowned and Mustafa told him everything.

Murad understood what had happened. He cannot tell his son the reason because he is very young and if he tells him that everything is now fine between his parents Mustafa would definitely ask him what had happened. So he took the easy way out.

'Beta humari baat dhyaan se suniyega..............' Muard said while taking his small hand in his large ones and Mustafa stared into his father's eyes. '...........Ooper wale ne jab insaan ka dil banaya, tab usne auraton ka dil mardon se bda bnaya...........aur zahir si baat hai........dil jitna bda hoga usmein jazbaat bhi utne hi zada hogein..............aap bde ho jayeinge toh aapko shayad khud smjh aa jayega ki Valida kyu ro rahi thi.............abhi ke liye hum chahte hain ki aap bas itna smjhein ki auratein jazbaati hoti hain aur jazbaati logon ko rona aata hai................aur unka jazbaati hona hi unhe mardon se khaas banata hai.' he finished and waited for Mustafa to agree with him.