12. First Love

Please ignore the mistakes........I'll correct them some other time😇

Murad was sitting on the edge of his bed while a doctor applied some herbs on his wound. He got himself a wound on the back of his shoulder, while fighting. Ibrahim also stood their. 

'Gurur saray par humla toh bohot baar hua hai Aaka..........par aisa pehli baar hua hai ki humlavar Mahal ke baaki sab hesson ko chod kar........seedhe harrem ko nuksaan phonchane gaye hon.' Ibrahim said with a confused tone.

Murad didn't reply anything and kept gazing at a distance, thing about what happened todat and what could have happened if he was just seconds late.

'Ye kaam kissi bahar wale ka nahi hai Ibrahim.........koi hai jo mahal ko bohot acche se jaanta hai aur jisse pata tha ki hum aaj bahar jaane wale hain.............varna binna kissi andar wale ki maddat ke, itne saare humlavar mahal mein hargiz daakhil nahi ho sakte.' Murad told him and he nodded thoughtfully.

The door keeper entered the room and said 'Mere Aaka, Haseki Mehrimah Sultan tashreef layi hain!'

'Ijazzat hai.' 

The Agha went out and Ibrahim said 'Ijazzat dein Aaka.' Murad nodded and Ibrahim walked to the door. He met Mehrimah while doing out and said with a smile 'Aapki bahaduri bemisal hai Sultana..........Allah aapko sehat aur noor bakshe.'

Mehrimah smiled and replied 'Aapko bhi Pasha.' Ibrahim went out and Mehrimah entered Murad's chamber. She had changed her clothes

Mehrimah bowed to him and he replied with a curt nod. 'Hakim sahab.' Mehrimah called him and gestured him to go out. He bowed to both of them and went out. 

'Kahiye.' Murad said to her and then watched as she brought something to his view from behind her back and said 'Aap isse harrem mein hi chod aaye the.' Murad's eyes widened at seeing his dagger. He got up with a jolt and snatched it from her hand. 

Murad turned his back at her and studied his dagger. It didn't have that cloth on it. Where did it go? Murad was pretty sure that it was there when he last time saw it. Then where did he loose it?

'Isse toh nahi dhoond rahe hain aap?' Murad turned at her voice and saw her holding out that piece of cloth to him. Murad looked between her and that cloth. He took it from her hand, locked his both hands behind, hiding the dagger and the cloth and said 'Shukriya.......Aur Shabba khair.' He kept his gaze straight, avoiding her eyes and waited for her to go now, so he doesn't have to answer questions.

Mehrimah however did the opposite. 

She walked forward. She placed a hand on his naked chest and made him sit back. Murad always thinks ahead of everyone but what happened next..............he had never expected that. Mehrimah snaked her arms around his neck and settled on his lap. Though Murad was surprised but not even a single line of doubt came on his forehead and his hands instinctively held her waist.

The doctor had applied the herbs on his wound so now Mehrimah bandaged it.

While she was doing this, Murad kept his gaze completely on her. 

'Dard nahi ho raha hai aapko?' she asked him as he didn't flinch even once. 'Nahi.' he replied. 

After she was done she kept her one hand on his chest and other on his back. Murad gazed at her face and a sigh left his mouth. He lifted his hand and said while putting a loose hair strand behind her ear 'Aaj aapne humari Valida aur humari beheno ki hefazat ki.........uske liye aapka bohot shukriya.........par vada kariye ki aap fir kabhi apni jaan ko khatre mein nahi daleingi.'

Mehrimah nodded with a small smile.

Murad then asked her something which came out of no where but it didn't surprise Mehrimah because she was also thinking about the same.